Sunday, May 1, 2022

BERKINALIEVA SAGYNBUBU ABDUSAMATOVNA


 

1

 

Oh young man, why are you so lovely?

Loving you drove me to insanity.

A rain of tears falling nightly

From the sacred cloud of dignity.

I lost my mind, I staggered desperately.

I even forgot I had a family.

 

I hope you live happily for a long while,

And always be blessed with a beautiful smile.

I feel the world is alive thanks to you

And for women death comes when it’s due.

 

 

2

 

Now we are the casualties

Of shameless lies and slurs again.

Like a venomous snake, cold words

Wind and slither down our lane.

 

And now I’m lying in my grave –

He buried me before I was dead.

I am so hurt by this man of ice –

The man with who I shared my bed.

 

Josephine, you’re so receptive –

Like a mother you’ve been to me

You were sent by the Almighty

As my inseparable twin to be.

 

 

3

 

Do I have to accept my lot

And fulfil the destiny

Chosen by the Lord for me

By mistake?

I don’t want to suffer.

Dear Lord, have mercy on me.

Let the warm rays of the sun

Penetrate my cold bed.

 

 

BERKINALIEVA SAGYNBUBU ABDUSAMATOVNA

 

BERKINALIEVA SAGYNBUBU ABDUSAMATOVNA: (Kyrgyz Republic) Berkinalieva Sagynbүbү Abdysamatovna was born in 1974 in the village of Uzgurush in Talas region. Member of the National Writers’ Union of Kyrgyzstan, member of Eurasian Creative Guild, member of the Writers' Union of North America.  Head of the Kyrgyz branch of the Writers' Union of North America. Published works: 1) "Sheet covered with the dust" (Publishing house "Biyiktik" -2014). 2) "Girl dancing in the sky" (Publishing house "Great mountains" – 2019). Collection of poems, where were included Sagun’s Berkinalieva poems: "Dedication to Jolon", "Kyzdar ai", "Caravan of songs", "Dedication to the homeland". In 2016 she took part in the competition for young poets and won the Audience Award. Diploma winner for active participation in the competition of young poets "Mekenge taazim" and "Besh Akin" in 2017. Diploma winner of the Festival of Eurasian Week of Culture, which was held in Great Britain (London). In 2019 she had participated in an International Competition of Eurasian Creative Guild in Belgium (Brussels).  She won the first place in the nomination of poetry and was awarded the "Lyre" medal for the best female lyrics. In 2019 she was awarded "The Best Poet of the Year" in Kyrgyzstan according to the results of the republican newspaper “Erkin Too”. Recently was published a collection of poetry "Girl dancing in the sky" in English. (Britain Britain), the poems were translated by remarkable poet of England John Farndon. The publication took place thanks to a grant to the first place in the competition “Open Eurasia”.  She has got the highest award of the International Prize "Amber Nugget".  Laureate of the first prizes of the International Prize "Old Record" named after Leonid Utesov. Laureate of the International Literary Prize "Duke de Richelieu" (Pushkin and Gogol in Italy). In 2021, she was awarded the silver badge of the Writers' Union of North America and Marley. Academician and honorary worker of the Writers' Union of North America She has got the Grand Prize of the International competition named after Anna Snitkina Dostoevskaya, (SPSA). International Laureate of the Liftt Competition - 2021. Winner of the 1st degree diploma for the International Mark Twain Prize "Simpletons Abroad". Honorary Member of the Writers' Union of North America. Academician and honorary member of the Academy of Literature, Art and Communication. Academician of World Literature and Art (Marley) Laureate of the Petrarch International Literary Prize Laureate of the International Literary Prize Matsuo Base Honorary Member of the World International Chamber of Poets in Italy Laureate of the International Song Festival in Portugal

 


No comments :

Post a Comment