Sunday, May 1, 2022

FRANCESCA BERTINO


 

Roots

 

The rootless man

is lost in the fight

of leaves

alone

maddened.

I want to be

a plant,

in the middle of the wood,

united with others

in a single body,

within a union of healing

reciprocal

highly scented.

 

Radici

 

L'uomo senza radici

si perde nel volo

di foglie sole

impazzite.

Voglio essere

una pianta,

in mezzo al bosco,

unita alle altre

in un unico corpo

invisibile,

una rete di aiuto

reciproco

con tanti profumi.

 

 

Expanse

 

Lying in a bed

of lava stone

the sun illuminates me,

embraces me,

the smell of the sea

perfumes my essence,

the waves mingle

with mine,

a vortex resounds

inside and outside,

the swallows arrive

brush against my face,

free in a circle

they surround me,

wonder

conquer me.

I begin to breathe,

I descend into the depths

barefoot

I walk in luminous paths,

wet with dew

I dress my time.

 

 

Distesa

 

Distesa in un letto

di pietra lavica

il sole mi illumina,

mi abbraccia,

l'odore del mare

profuma la mia essenza,

le onde si mescolano

con le mie,

un vortice risuona

dentro e fuori,

arrivano le rondini

sfiorano il mio viso,

libere in un girotondo

mi circondano,

la meraviglia

mi conquista,

Inizio a respirare,

scendo in profondità

a piedi nudi

cammino in sentieri luminosi,

bagnata di rugiada

mi vesto del mio tempo.

 

 

 

Bare

 

I incense myself with the sea,

I dress myself in the sky,

I let my hair down,

I listen to shells,

I bathe myself in salt,

the wind calls me and

whispers among the branches

the union of the woods,

a bed of flowers

is ready to bloom,

I smell the scent

expand into nothingness,

my essence feeds

begins to dance.

Bare

like the rock

I breathe the earth,

I sink my feet in

distant roots,

paint the sky,

unite stories,

a precious lymph

is generated within,

it smells of water,

of wet earth,

foliage dresses me,

begins to vibrate,

purifies the air,

I breathe the stars.

 

NUDA

 

Mi incenso di mare,

mi vesto di cielo,

sciolgo i capelli,

ascolto conchiglie,

mi bagno di sale,

il vento mi chiama

sussurra tra i rami

l'unione dei boschi,

un letto di fiori

è pronto a sbocciare,

sento l'odore

si espande nel nulla,

la mia essenza si nutre

inizia a danzare.

Nuda

come la roccia

respiro la terra,

affondo i miei piedi

radice lontane,

dipingono il cielo,

uniscono storie,

una linfa preziosa

si genera in me,

profuma di acqua,

di terra bagnata,

la chioma si veste

inizia a vibrare

purifica l'aria

respiro le stelle

 

FRANCESCA BERTINO

 

FRANCESCA BERTINO, was born on the island, in Sicily, at the foot of a female and mother volcano and the cobalt blue sea. Autobiographical writer, creative, naturalist, lover of photography and walking, she starts working in two nature reserves, continues her work in a convention center and a museum, where she is responsible for setting up art exhibitions and photography, currently she is also involved in tourism.  In 2013 she starts an autobiographical writing workshop, she understands its importance and meaning and gives voice to listening to herself. She writes part of her biography in two collections, now autobiographical volunteer and events manager of Stelle in Tasca OdV, she invites to write her own biography, which becomes an alchemy, she loves to write poetry, suspended between the sky and the volcano, she often stops to listen and contemplate, she likes to define herself: "Researcher of the beauty inside and outside of us".

 

Francesca Bertino, è nata sull'isola, in Sicilia, ai piedi di un vulcano femmina e madre e del mare blu cobalto. Scrittrice autobiografica, creativa, naturalista, amante della fotografia e dei cammini, inizia a lavorare in due riserve naturali, continua il suo lavoro in un centro congressi e in un museo, dove si occupa di allestire mostre d'arte e di fotografia, attualmente si occupa anche di turismo.  Nel 2013 inizia un laboratorio di scrittura autobiografica, ne comprende l'importanza e il significato e dà voce all'ascolto di se stessa. Scrive parte della sua biografia in due raccolte, ora volontaria autobiografica e responsabile eventi di Stelle in Tasca OdV, invita a scrivere la propria biografia, che diventa un'alchimia, ama scrivere poesie, sospesa tra il cielo e il vulcano, spesso si ferma ad ascoltare e contemplare, le piace definirsi: "Ricercatrice della bellezza dentro e fuori di noi".

 

 

,

No comments :

Post a Comment