Thursday, September 1, 2022

HJ MOHD ALI BIN HJ RADIN

 


Storm

I once picked a flower

           in the forbidden garden

                       its beauty burns

                             my wounded heart

       then

             I kissed the flower

                        the leaves trembled

                                    its petals fell

                                         my lips are wet!   

 

Pregnant Dance

 

in my own presence

I lost the love for my shadow

because of this silence

a sacred song is heard.

 

The Dead Love

 

why love denies life

is my life, your soul

because your eyes

I saw a blessed light

and you exhaled with each word.

 

HJ MOHD ALI BIN HJ RADIN

 

Dr. HJ MOHD ALI BIN HJ RADIN @ H.MAR. Graduated with a Doctoral Degree in Philosophy (Ph.D) in the field of Malay Literature at the University of Brunei Darussalam. Now he serves as the Senior Language Officer at the Language and Library Council, Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports of Brunei Darussalam. H.MAR written work comprises: Anthology of poems and short stories titled Hidup Yang Mati (DBP Brunei: 1996); Novel titled Kota Kaca (DBP Brunei: 2003 & 2020); Anthology of drama and short stories titled Taman ‘O’ (DBP Brunei: 2003); Collection of poems titled Gelora (DBP Brunei: 2011 & 2022); Collection of short stories Exotis (DBP Brunei: 2018); and Collection drama title Taman Mimpi (DBP Brunei: 2021).

No comments :

Post a Comment