Thursday, September 1, 2022

ERALIEVA UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA

 


 

Forgive Me

 

My inimitable one,

Please forgive me.

I won’t deny love.

Dearly beloved, you see.

 

Don't be offended, honey,

I don't want to be apart.

It was a misunderstanding,

Don't take it to heart.

 

Rivers don't flow backward,

Be the cure for the ailment.

You are my worthy flower,

Let's bring love back.

 

To The Boasted Guy

 

Don't shed your rainy tears,

Raise your head higher,

The sun again will shine and appear,

The wind will chase away

The black clouds on the life require.

 

Don't sink into sadness and pain,

Don't be sad, don't belittle yourself,

Don't let dirty words stain the road, be sane,

I say it to you to help.

 

Put out the fire of sordid deceit, 

You're a neighbor – for the most part,

I'll shine on you; I'll hear your heart to beat,

If you say no to your misconduct.

 

On The Threshold

Of My Fortieth Birthday

 

Did it come late, or did it get lost?

Only on the threshold of my fortieth birthday, 

Love flew in and changed my life.

I feel the emotion in my heart every day.

 

I want to hear your velvet voice again,

I look at you gently; you’re like a light,

This beautiful bouquet was given by you,

I inhale the scent with great delight.

 

Shining with a passionate feeling, unchanging,

I sing a song for the whole universe,

I am getting younger for my time, for the century,

Because I glorify true love in my verse!

 

ERALIEVA UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA

 

ERALIEVA UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA: (Kyrgyzstan)She was born on July 1968, 12 in the village of Kok-Zhar in the Nookat district of the Osh region of Kyrgyzstan. Poet, writer. Member of the National Union of Writers of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Union of Journalists of Kyrgyzstan, the Union of Writers of North America, the Eurasian Guild of Writers (London). Author of dozens of books.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment