Thursday, September 1, 2022

MILICA PAUNOVSKA

 


Together, Alone

 

Two souls united as one.

Mine and yours.

Both in the same pain.

Both with feelings hidden.

I never thought

that I will feel your pain.

And in that four-minute moment

was mine too.

 

Now I listen to that song again.

I think of you.

I think of him too.

I wonder how you are,

and I know

just like me.

 

You dream about him,

 you see him,

you feel him, he is gone ...

Step by step,

Or when you pray,

Every time you cry,

Whenever you laugh.

He sees you ....

And I hope he sees me too.

 

Infinity

 

So that I do not forget the light in your eyes.

I would like to remember your smile forever.

And for your words to shine forever in my heart.

Every time I look into your eyes

a clear spark illuminates.

It burns every time you talk about tomorrow.

 

Is that fear I wonder!

 

I'm afraid that spark will expand,

& cover the whole pupil,

so that it becomes eerie ...

 

Maybe it's courage,

that should lead us.

But we still need a hand

for all this to be overcome.

 

I hope for a better tomorrow.

 

I pray for your eyes

to shine in the colors of happiness ...

... to infinity!

 

Forever

 

I'm listening to you ... still.

I still feel.

I can still touch you.

You are slipping through my fingers.

I still have you beside me.

Damn it!

I wanted the moment to last longer.

Hey!

I want to touch you again.

You were so close to me!

I want to go back ...

To bring You back.

Endlessly.

Persistently.

Until the end.

Forever you.

 

MILICA PAUNOVSKA

 

MILICA PAUNOVSKA was born in the heart of Macedonia in the distant 1989 year, in a small city Negotino where she spends her childhood days. Until she moves to the capital city and starts faculty od Economics and shortly after starts working there in Skopje. She has been writing in  the past 15 years and has revealed her first book, a collection of poems entitled "Incomplete", where she exposes herself, lets her voice be heard and allows others to peek and hear part of it. Some of her poems have already been translated and published on several foreign languages and poetry pages. For her poems, she says that they reveal herself and with her verses she gives direction to all the people who have been through or are going through similar situations as she does. She shows them that nothing is lost if you find the right creative way to feel and express yourself.


No comments :

Post a Comment