Thursday, June 1, 2017

BIANCA HAZENBERG-HUBERT

BIANCA HAZENBERG-HUBERT

I WANT YOU

I want your
poetry in me

to live
to feel
to experience

I want to
taste you
lick you
smell you
absorb you
eat you

to love
life
rhyme
talk

I want
to be free

I want you

© Bianca






REBIRTH

I withhold the inside
longing for the white
glint of rebirth
of years that glided
gently away

why wait for the imagination
on wires soaked in paradise

is there a cure
to be not connected
with loss

or do the silver hours chase
a race against the clock
back to the summer of craving

my lips keep screaming
to the loving mouth of yours
and I want to kiss you
in eternal love

© Bianca






THE LOVE

your personality
full of lives shards
receive the grief
to feel the pain
of each other
just be helpful

contribute to
to worry about
to guard
and support

finding connection
to human life
the relationship
of loving
the appreciation
in friendship
the respect
and understanding

that is what
it is all about

© Bianca

BIANCA HAZENBERG-HUBERT


BIANCA HAZENBERG-HUBERT is a creative and spiritual poet. Her poems show the feelings that people experience on a subtle and touching way. She was born in the Netherlands in Groningen and has lived 30 years of her life in the small village of Groningen Sauwerd. Here she lives with her husband, two daughters and their dog. Beside poetry she has interests in music, photography, painting, nature, reading and spirituality. There are now published two books of poetry from her: "Temple of my mind 'in 2015 and' Spiegelscherven'in 2016 Many poems in various poetry collections. Published in literary magazine: Scoon Schip. Publications in the USA,  Africa and Bangladesh.

No comments :

Post a Comment