Thursday, June 1, 2017

NEETU VAID SHARMA

NEETU VAID SHARMA
LOVE NEEDS NO QUOTES

Love can be shallow show of shades
And glitzy gorgeous, be bold to bear.
Some poets are not lovers and some lovers
Are not poets, but I am both...
Poet lover and love poet.
Love kills,
Let be killed by this love potion.
I am a prisoner
All chained in the mazes, Love is that culprit that chases.
I am simple and love is happening
I am taken and love just amazes.
In this dry desert
Of dejected despondency, Dew drops
Dipped in delicate dreamy desire
I do dive deep into downpour of love.
When love wraps you,
I go unknowingly sweet tooth
And find myself a chronic diabetic in love





LOVE LORN LAKE

Lake is my name
Today I’m torn apart
And with my bleeding heart
My beat wants to utter
Words that were long ago shuttered
I flow with my smooth pace
Flow on and on but rarely do race
Suddenly I start roar
Inner storm boils out
Volcano fury to the core
Silent sobs, covered cries but a loud shout
Lake they call my name
And add often I am moody
Do you know you are my mood?
As my life is vague yacht
Often fancy clinging to
Bold bank, special stuff or soothing stone
Again discover myself all- alone
Lake has a deep dug desire
Just lacks furious maddening fire
To mingle with an ocean
And to suck that absorbing potion
Lake was at one point calm
Today has become an alarm
Once was she smooth and slow
Now detests bending and bowing
Present Lake is flowing fast
Intends to be same unto her last...





COVETED CRIMES

You are that Booker Prize
For whom many coveted but I’ve got
To love you madly has become
Inevitable crime and truly I fear not
You were and will be in demand
This aching heart does well know
Should I welcome this envious ache?
Marketable mind just let it go
My non-stop yearning will go on
Hungered craving itches everywhere
And courageous confession to crime
Pines for divine share...
Will you too be my best half in crime?
Verdict will be out by the ever flying time

NEETU  VAID SHARMA




2 comments :

  1. Hello My sweet Angel.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR poetry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poetry, My Sweet! Hugzzz!! Love the ones here, and I enjoyed your book as well. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete