Thursday, June 1, 2017

SUNITA PAUL

SUNITA PAUL
I'M NOT HEARTLESS
I HAVE STARTED USING HEART LESS.
~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~

Shut the doors of my heart,
Wish I could see the evilness in you from the start.
Sworn never to let you in,
Disposed all your fake love in the past's dustbin.

How could i missed your hidden lies,
When I kissed your beautiful eyes.
And now those love making touches,
Left my heart with dirty patches.

Bolted the windows too,
To never let you come out of blue.
All you gave me was tears and pains,
And I never wish to get the bruises again.

But now and then fiery storms arise,
My heart breaks when I remember you and your lies.
Window glasses rattle and break,
Doors do give my heart a shake.

So today I built a strong wall,
Never to have another fall.
No one can ever tresspass and ruin the peace of my mind
Thinking with heart is what I have left far behind.





IT'S NOT YOUR STORY

Do not worry,
It is not your story,
So don't step into my shoes
And start searching clues.

You have not gone through it,
You are a total misfit.
After all its my tale
You won't be able to catch my tail.

Just chill and enjoy my scribes while you read,
Peace of mind is what every one need.
Do not pull your hairs and make your head ache,
Better not cook up stories and bake other's cake.

This is for that girl,
With lots of curls
Timid and shy,
With dreams in her eyes.





THIS IS FOR THAT GIRL,
Whose heart was pure and precious as a pearl
Who loved all from her heart,
But it was always broken apart.

This is for that girl who grew up so fast,
Who had broken affairs which were never to last.
Who hid her tears in those smiling eyes,
Who can now keep her secret truths masked in lies.

This is to the girl who is now a woman so strong,
Who can handle everything even if it goes wrong.
Who can get out clean after meddling in the dirt,
This is the one whom I craved to be since my birth.





SPECTACLES

Today I hid my eyes,
Because i could tell no more lies
The tears would let it out,
The bitter truths no doubt.
So I wore a mask,
Which was a real difficult task.
But the specs failed to hide the pain
And the scars showed up again.


SUNITA PAUL



3 comments :

  1. You are a star Sunita.. a beautiful Poetess that is a star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunita Paul is a promising voice of contemporary Indian Poetry in English.

    ReplyDelete