Thursday, June 1, 2017

BOZENA HELENA MAZUR-NOWAK

BOZENA HELENA MAZUR-NOWAK

WOMAN

it will always protect you - trust me
so she told her mother
she clutched it in her hand until it hurts

she whispered a silent prayer when they
stripped away her dignity took off the pride

she did not fight with the drunken crowd

now painful memories
are helping others

the bloody cross still
hanging on her neck
© Bozena Helena Mazur-Nowak





THE SOURCE OF LOVE

At the top of the stairs of your Church,
were scattered crumbs of eternity. Between
them, I found the sweetness of your heart.
You asked me to stay, even though, I was unworthy.

You, forgave my sins and didn't ask for nothing.
Bestowed me with never ending love.
The memory of your gentle touch,
made that I spinning with unlimited trust.

You – the enchanting mirage of endless love
rain down on me like Heavenly brightness.
Stand close by me – stay in my soul and my mind
and deep down in my heart – wherever I be.
© Bozena Helena Mazur-Nowak




 

SUNRISE AT THE SEASIDE

wrapped with the night
cuddled in a shawl of memories
filled with love
I froze on an empty beach
with feet stuck in the soft sand

staring into the abyss of the sea I can see how
soft golden-orange ball
emerges slowly and majestically rises up
spreads its arms above the horizon
cold night slowly dissolved in a navy blue depths

golden rays bring warmth and hope
surfing on the backs of the waves
tenderly stroking on the coastal rocks
tear through pine branches
pour on the dunes
tickle crumbs of amber and shells
scattered on the beach

enriched by the next dawn
ready for sparring with a new day
I prepare my heart for another night
©

BOZENA HELENA MAZUR-NOWAK

No comments :

Post a Comment