Thursday, June 1, 2017

LOPAMUDRA MISHRA

LOPAMUDRA MISHRA

YOUR PRESENCE IN MY SKY

So I wait for your arrival ,
after the hectic routine of survival,
to fill my kingdom with your giggles ,
So that when I sleep,
you will come to my dreams,
As a bewitching fairy with flowers in my honour,
It is true that when,
you say good-bye and sweet dreams,
My world wishes to hold you little longer,
Then.......its..
you promise me to come as dew,
Every morning to refresh me,
with your sweet aroma..
,But ......when,
I try every night to sleep with your smile,
stars became my friends and,
the Moon is aware of my hours of rest,
I wait eagerly ,for the next shy dawn.







WHY?

Why so?.
To answer your puzzle,
My words  scuffle,
I search in my dictionary ,
which are,
Crowded  with confabulations,
Myself fumble
Seeing me,You nudge once more,
Why so?
Your water stirrup,
Your sketch brightens up,
Your  heart beats rises to fly up,
Your fast breath is difficult to hold up,
Your reflections glows like radiant star,
Tell me why ?
my answer lacks expression,
Just said “it happened with out any reason”
I don’t know the answer of “how” and “why it occurred"?







BUTTERFLY IN MY LAND


Butterfly,I am,

Surprised to see your dance,

In my barren land, all of a sudden,

Emergence of  fountain,

Greeted  my pasture with sweet tone,

Birds started chirping,

Flowers blossomed with smile,

My days became bright

I now wait for cool night,

To make friends with stars upright,

The aroma of white jasmine doused my sight,

Colourful clouds in heaven were my plight,

I love  dreaming day and night,

My wings became light,

Wanted to fly as kite,

To wander in the fathomless oblivion,

Singing song for my cherished butterfly,

I hope ,you butterfly will understand my state of mind.


LOPAMUDRA MISHRA



No comments :

Post a Comment