Thursday, June 1, 2017

SURBHI ANAND

SURBHI ANAND

"I SHALL REIGN AND RULE"

A girl looked at me,
Her murmuring eyes
Talked to me
But then I didn't say a word,
My soul got her slippery eyes,
Her neck bore many blue spots
Some chicken -hearted male
Gave her the scars!




O! VIOLENT SPEAKER

The guardian of my rights
You have nothing to do,
You only brag,
Your voice is mute, sans
Sincerity,
Your pretend bold style us nothing
But a splash when one throws a
Stone
Into a puddle,
On your each frown a male
Smiles,
Yes each curves on your
Forehead is hypocrite,
But remember,
The moment will come
When I shall reign and rule,
For my own gender
For my own class
To represent them
But my voice will be more
Resolute,
Red or white !




"ON BEING TRANSPARENT "

Where is life,
Somewhere deep inside me,
I wish to plant seed of
Happiness,
But the clouds of doubt and
Mistrust,
Don't permit me
To relish my emotions !
They get wrinkles and,
Grow old in me,
They Mar my transparent
Thoughts too,
When I stand in front of my
Looking glass,
I see murky shadows hovering
Around my soul,
And then they cling around
The stem of my existence,
As a piece of magnet attracts
Nails,
And they bristle like thistles of
Porcupine,
On confronting the reality,
My soul gets stifled,
I breathe but in a state of
Delirium,
Aroma of breathe spreads,
Tears fall down like as a string of
Gems,
When it goes loose,
And in each falling pearl, I see
My melting transparent
Existence,
Mixing into dust,
Gem by gem,
Drop by drop !

©®
SURBHI ANAND

Date :--30.4.17.


No comments :

Post a Comment