Monday, January 1, 2018

MARIAN EIKELHOF


MARIAN
EIKELHOF

AUTUMN BREEZE

I put on the heater, dimmed the light
not to feel the cold
face the emptiness
you left behind.

The rain must have silenced
one thought or two,
but never ever did it wash away
the memory of you.

Time betrays love
like yellow pictures
in a long forgotten photo album
but you, my dear, are so vivid on my mind.







SOLD

So yes, I was sold
like a cow
my father just handed me over
to an old guy
with loose hands
a bad breath
and you know my mother
my sister and supposed friends
they just looked away
bowed their head
not to see me cry
not to smell my blood
in the middle of this firing squad
of my entire identity
the sun, society and all fairies
ran out on me.







FOR A REVOLUTIONARY MAN

Why does the light
always wake up later than I do…
at first sight
the day passes me by
as a landscape
full of dreams
disarmed desires
and hiding places
where you tie me up
where you make love to me.

MARIAN
EIKELHOF




No comments :

Post a Comment