Tuesday, September 1, 2020

JADWIGA BUJAK-PISAREK


JADWIGA BUJAK-PISAREK

Who Will Understand Her

Mother cries softly
under the cover of night,
so as not to disturb
sleep of a sleeping child

Listening to the breath
makes big plans,
throwing out of mind
every shade.

Mother suffers quietly
because who will understand her,
when the house was pulsating
suddenly empty.

In a children's room
holding back time
keeping touch
which sat down in the little things.

Mother misses alone ...







In A Tiny Shell

I brought a little scrap of you
the smell of the depths, a soft whisper,
from the dampness of the sand he still left behind
traces of presence.

I brought for the joy of glances,
to be able to dream in this singing,
which is preserved like an echo,
as soon as you listen in silence.

And I miss less, count less
because maybe time will pass faster.
Such a tiny piece of you,
to share it.








You Will Listen

I will piss myself off the poem, I will complain
I will shed tears which will drown my insides.
Too much, too much, too much!
in an instant with no chance to breathe.

Death has come,
which nobody, ever
does not invite you home,
and disease, which finished off like an executioner's hand.

Right now
when summer is decorated with fruit
and the smells in the gardens dance
in raindrops.

I do not see, I do not feel
the sun suddenly dimmed.
Close my poem with stanzas
this regret, as you have done so many times.








Before I Leave

I ran with the dawn,
so that in your singing
stay for a while -
listen and fly away with the wind.

The sun emerges rays,
carries on the waves to the shore
and spreads out on the sand
in amber crystals.

And not in a word
express the moment
although the soul levitates
thoughts form stanzas.

I would be silent
in a word, do not hurt
one of the miracles of a miracle,
which is happening right here.


JADWIGA BUJAK-PISAREK

JADWIGA BUJAK-PISAREK: She was born on May 22, 1957. in Świebodzice. Winner of many poetry competitions. Member of the "Witryna" Literary Association in Stalowa Wola. Member of the "Kwadrat" International Literary and Artistic Group in Krakow. Member of the Association of Polish Authors in Warsaw. Member of the "Poetic Conversation with God" Poetic Group. Warsaw. A member of the "Peron Literacki" poetic group A member of the "Poetic Phoenix Feather" Group Has published four volumes of poems: She is the co-author of six literary notebooks, twenty anthologies, including five international ones. Her poems are regularly published in the international monthly "OUR POETRY ARCHIVE ONLINE MONTHLY POETRY JOURNAL". Founder of the Non-affiliated Group of Poets "Saffo" at GBP in Zebrzydowice


No comments :

Post a Comment