Thursday, October 1, 2026

ELENA SHLAFERMAN

 


 

Sacred Water

 

In your hand I see sacred water.

In my eyes you see one small spark.

Once upon a time, present and later,

They left all her tears like water in the park.

In small fountain the water burned quietly

When the church bell rang in the summer.

So many things were here and flying,

Towards the church, that soft voice,

What has always been sacred was here

And fell upon the church.

The response moment cried and wanted a moment

For everyone who could feel it.

There will be water from time to time.

In the high blue sky, there is sun and acrylic.

So, in my eyes, the hours are not forgotten,

Looking a little at the burned crying candles.

I saw sacred water in flowers,

Like living hearts, breathing and burns.

 

I've been watching for so long.

The fountain of summer, it's only time and flow.

And now we will talk some time.

I hold sacred water in my hands.

You see a little spark in my eyes.

 

Master of the face

Attributes to Michelangelo Buonarroti.

 

Your beautiful face in a known place,

Like centuries of life, like a blossom to life.

And I am near you, but what will I do ?

My young stormy soul,

It washed away the pain before.

How beautiful you are from fire to flowers.

I can bring my love,

But what do I not have ?

My little perfection, like life and mystery

From face to face in a known place.

I will look at you,

But it will be my tearful heart

And hand that will do it.

It is always in the sand.

Your smile and your kiss,

In the eyes light and breeze,

The color of charm.

I drown in your warmth.

My life passes through my hand -

Colors that are alive.

All the secrets of hearts in your riches but…

I am the master of the face.

In a certain place come to me: memories.

If fair burns in the blood,

If love is life in the mood,

Then I am here,

 

And the portrait is your silhouette.

Your beautiful face, and I will believe

That you come from my hand,

From my soul, from the sun,

And through my life to the end.

 

So, my hand is in the sand.

Your beautiful face is here, in my place.

And the sun in the sky goes like time

And shines in the eyes.

All life in the mood,

From my heart through the blood.

 

ELENA SHLAFERMAN

 

ELENA SHLAFERMAN is a contemporary literary author.  She writes prose and poetry and devotes most of her life to literature and music. She graduated from the Music Academy and worked in the theater and at a music school. She taught music to elementary school children. Much later, she published her works in various literary journals, including poems and short stories. Elena Shlaferman writes on a variety of topics. Her repertoire includes contemporary and historical works. She is passionate about history and philosophy and enjoys writing about art, music, painting, and literature. Recently, she has been publishing her poems on the global poetry portal Poem Hunter. The poems are published in English. In 2025, the British publishing house PC Publishing, together with its colleague Novum Publishing, published a dramatic novel titled "Richmond's Family." It is available for purchase from the publisher. Elena Shlaferman is currently working on various novels and poetry. She has received various gratitudes/awards for her literary work

 


No comments :

Post a Comment