Saturday, December 1, 2018

FATBARDHA ALIMETA


FATBARDHA ALIMETA

WHEN YOU SHOW ME

I do not know what I was feeling that day

When did you suddenly see what appeared to me?

It came with old dreams

the tears flowing through the page.

And the tears flow like a torrent

Before they get every thought

And here we are embraced

Like yesterday in worship.






 I DO NOT GET WORD

I do not know what I say to you

I can not find words to describe

I know a lot of fancy

Everything I tend I want

Fort I feel your absence

My spirit is burning me

Your pervasive kiss

It has ruined my mind ... altogether.






TO SEE YOU

To see the sea in your eyes

It's like being close to him

To see silver hair

with the color of gold compared

you will be definitely in love

to see your lump when speaking

With a clean source

when the soul thirst has taken it

to drink as soon as possible ...


FATBARDHA ALIMETA

FATBARDHA ALIMETA: She was born and resides in the city of Librazhd, Albania on 5.04.1970 Married with two children, with a teaching profession after graduating from the Faculty of History. Works as a Psychologist. She is also a Painter and Author of 5 literary works in prose and poetry. "The world that I do not feel" book with poems "My soul with me" with poetry "Bitter Nostalgia" in prose "Tracks in the Way" with poetry and "Red Fleurs" prose. She is the Head of the NGO "Wife Different" Librazhd, President of FPU Librazhd branch of the Association "Cermenika" Deputy to the FPU Elbasan Region and Member of the Board "Women in decision making". She is a journalist in some online media. deputy chairperson of USSH Librazhd Branch and OSCE Co-ordinator for Librazhd. Winner of some literary prizes in and out of the country as the "International Best Prize for Best Proze" in 2015 at Micigam USA, etc.


No comments :

Post a Comment