Saturday, December 1, 2018

SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY


SMRUTI
RANJAN MOHANTY

SOMETHING I LOOK AT-16

Non like you
none can be
you are so different and special
in you, I breathe my life
in you, I will live my death

You are not
what you think you are
you are
your forefathers reincarnated
to carry forward the legacy
for which they lived and died
where ever you go whatever you do
feel that they are with you

Hate none
see the object of your love
in everything and every being
speak the language of love
share others happiness
be in the moment of their sorrow
in love, there is no jealousy
no negative emotions
love and love only
love fills and completes a man
there lies the fulfilment of life
tribute to your predecessors

Be good
do good to others
never be the cause of
any one's grief, anger and jealousy
carry your self
help those who can not
then only
you understand life
its meaning and beauty

Give
never expect anything in reciprocation
love without a condition
breathe the air of peace and brotherhood
never be a hypocrite
remain true to yourself and others
the whole world will be with you
copyright@smrutiranjan 28.7.2016






SOMETHING I LOOK AT-18

Life
a continuous endeavour in pursuit of peace
often equated with happiness
which is not
happiness is a transitory phenomenon
in between two sorrows
while peace is a permanent treasure
when it descends deserts in

To conceive of world peace is a myth
when individuals are at war
with emotions and instincts
anxieties and ambitions
with naked self-interest parading high and high in the guise of virtue
mentally still in the primitive society
it is a battle of each against all

Balance of terror
is something we aim at
intend to have that scenario
where each state strong enough
to inflict unacceptable damage upon the other and ensure that each state lives in perpetual fear of the other

Fear by its very nature
can never be the basis of world peace
mental peace of the individuals
inhabiting the world
can be the only basis for sustainable peace

Peace is not a commodity
to be purchased at a price
nor it will come out as euphoria
from any international agreement
it is to be sought within

We have come out of peace
obvious we are in search of it
since cradle to the grave
life is a journey for peace and peace only

At the end of the day
everybody needs peace
behind every human action
the driving force is peace
we all are searching for peace
but in wrong ways
only we are to change direction and peep inside and realise our real nature
which is nothing
but truth bliss and absolute

Where ever you go whatever you do
no peace
until you content yourself
something to be carefully harvested
and meticulously nurtured
nothing and nothing but
self-introspection and realisation
can save the world from complete annihilation
copyright@smrutiranjan 13.10.2016






SOMETHING I LOOK AT -20

You are far away
yet so near
in my heart
in my breath
in my love
in my betrayal
in my defeat
in my fulfilment

My love
you are in my feelings
in my hope
in my despair
in my sorrow
in my happiness
in my dream
in my reality
in all that
i see and perceive
and in what lies
beyond my vision and perception

Me and my love are but one
you are in me
i am in you
you are me
and i am you
inseparable

We were here
when none was
we will be here
when none will be
it is a journey
from full to full
from infinity to infinity
copyright@smrutiranjan 14.12.16

SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY, son of Raj Kishore and Shantilata Mohanty, born at Padmapur, Jagatsinghpur, Odisha on 1.1.1963 is a multilingual poet, essayist and writer. He is a published poet and writer and a featured poet of PENTASI B World Friendship Poetry. His writings include essays, short stories, poems and novels which are published in newspapers and in various national and international magazines, journals and anthologies. Working as Finance Officer in Govt of Odisha, he writes   extensively on life, its beauty and intricacies which are widely . Poems are published in Mother Anthology by Hall of Poets, Voices of Aspirants by Poetry Planet, Mother by Poetry for Peace, Let the men speak for peace, Aroma of wilting petals, Anupam Bharat,  Sourav, The Rock Pebbles, Symphony of Souls, Serious &Hilarious, Heartistry, World poetry on let there be peace, Complexion based discrimination global insight, Thought and Nature Anthology, New Creative Anteriority, Spring Window to peace, Love at first sight, Spilling Essences, You and Me, A new beginning, Heart to Heart, Only you, My Valentine, Whispering Hearts, Poetic Rainbow, Fragrance of Asia, The Harmony, Sahitya Anand, East meets the West, Symphony of Peace, Pearls of Poesy, Ambrosia etc. Poems are also featured in online magazines like atunispoetry.com, our poetry archive, GloMag etc. and in YouTube.com.Website-smrutiweb.wordpress.com

No comments :

Post a Comment