Saturday, December 1, 2018

ISTVAN DABI


ISTVAN DABI

This morning a bird
Thought the spring arrived,
But was summer end.

The first leaf fell down
With tears, didn’t know yet
All its friends will fall.

The trees didn’t mourn, they
Knew, in spring new greens leaves
Will be born again






Xxx

Be always sincere
My father taught me
I made always effort to be so
But it was maden often mock of me
My sincere words were considered
As boasting or lies
Therefore I prefer to speak with nobody more
Because I’m not able to lie







Xxx

Who knows
What will be in the next year
If we don’t know
What happens tomorrow
My heart can stop
A vein can burst in my brain
My body can become paralysed slowly
Or suddenly
All my nerves
All my muscles break down
But now I have to think
How my future will be
Or should I  make projects for long years
If in the nex second
Or only after years
My life comes to end?

ISTVAN DABI







No comments :

Post a Comment