Friday, October 1, 2021

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 


MÓNIKA TÓTH

 

You Are One True Treasure

 

Dedicated My Best Romanian Friend Vasile

 

you carry the fragrance of peace

you carry the fragrance of beauty

you carry the fragrance of hope

you carry the fragrance of beauty

you carry the fragrance of joy

you carry the fragrance of love

you carry the fragrance of goodness

You are always who you really are

unique and special

You are one true treasure

 

 

 

 

Signed

 

a new day

a new clean paper

a new ink

I write for you dear

Your sweet lips

like a wonderful poem

unforgettable

your sweet voice

like a beautiful song

unforgettable

your sweet smile

like a good tale

unforgettable..

I admire you

signed

Mónika

 

 

 

Solitude

 

I walk alone

My shadow is my

Only companion

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 


No comments :

Post a Comment