Saturday, August 1, 2026

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 


 

Destiny Unfolds Its Pages

 

Lost in the darkness.

Destiny unfolds its pages, silent yet bold.

 

Bliss turned to sorrow.

I cry silently

 

My destiny is ranging fire

 

I Love You

 

My love for you is already written.

In every version of the future,

you are there.

your presence.

Destiny brought us together again.

 

Broke my boundaries.

 

I find myself in you

and then lose myself.

Again

I am addicted to you.

 

 I am everything you need.

 

 My destiny is raging fire.

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH: She was born in Covasna on 14th April,1980. She graduated high-school in Humanities at Körösi Csoma Sándor in Covasna and then she studied accountancy in her hometown. She is interested in culture and fond of reading, painting, philosophy and photography. She likes Romanian, Turkish, Russian, South-American and Norwegian literature. Her new book of poetry is published with “Your absence makes me thin” (Soványít hiányod) title. Her new book of poetry is published in Romanian language.


No comments :

Post a Comment