Saturday, August 1, 2026

PERWAIZ SHAHARYAR

 


 

Destiny Versus Karma

 

What is the destiny of human beings

Someone has asked me about it

We all are traveling in the same boat

Our voyage can be a cheerful journey

If we trust that ours is the same destiny

We have come from dust

We will have to go to the dust

Everything including our arrogance and ego

Have to leave here with other materials

Only our spirits will meet the almighty

Like a drop of water lost in ocean

The ocean is nothing except a store of drops

But together it can create Tsunami

It can sink mountains

And it can bring rains

It can help create fertility of land

It has infinite power and force

However, an individual drop of water

Cannot quench the thirst of a sparrow

Cannot wet the beak of hummingbird

The destiny of human beings altogether

Can make the world a paradise on earth

However, the destiny of a arrogant king

Can turn the paradise into hell

Now, we all human beings have to decide

And prioritize

Whether require hell or paradise

Destiny in nothing but our Karma

As we sow, so we will reap

Like begets like, smile begets smile and weep begets weep

Copyright ©️

Dr. Perwaiz Shaharyar,

 

I Am A Man Of Destiny

 

I am a man, who believes in good or bad destiny

These have been written in my DNA 🧬

Like QR code, which has natural patterns

Which guide us like a road map

To lead our pre-planned destinations

I will work only that much as already mentioned

On the epitome of my destination

Whatever, I do from cradle to grave 🪦

Whatever, span of life I have got

These are previously brought into in my record

Sometimes, I missed my train

But later on catch up a plane

It was my destiny, I believe

That's why I always say to my friends

Do your best and leave the rest

If something is written in your luck

That will come walking to you

Believe it, God feeds both snake and sparrow

Hence, banish business banish sorrow

To the God belongs tomorrow

Copyright ©️

Dr Perwaiz Shaharyar

 

PERWAIZ SHAHARYAR

 

Dr. PERWAIZ SHAHARYAR is an Editor and a trilingual (English, Hindi and Urdu) poet, short story writer and critic from India. He is Graduate with English Honours from Ranchi University. He has topped Jawaharlal Nehru University in Masters with Literature. He was awarded Doctor of Philosophy for his Research Work from University of Delhi. He is Post Graduate Diploma holder in Calligraphy, Mass Media and Book publishing. He has written more than 100 poems, participated in many worldwide webinars and published in various international anthologies, so far. His as many as 25 poems have been translated by many award-winning litterateurs in Polish, Indonesian, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Albanian languages. The anthology of his 40 selected poems ‘The Burning Boat’ containing mystic (Sufism) and metaphysical elements was published in November 2025.


No comments :

Post a Comment