Friday, February 1, 2019

ISMAYILOVA MESME ALIYULLA KIZI



ISMAYILOVA MESME ALIYULLA KIZI

WHY ?

Standing alone
Looking around...
Someone smiles...
Someone thoughtful...
Someone is in a hurry somewhere...
But glances are the same....
thinking with looks
boring eyes
Why?
Glossy ,nice eyes
thoughtful...
Wish them    shining forever,
thoughts full of with  joy,
Getting out with the tears...
wanting to overcome " all Why"
With joyful eyes
destroying " all Why?"






SMILE, DARLING

Smile, darling...
Smile, my love....
let your  smile shines.
as you smiling
I will be glad
Smile, darling...
to your beautiful smile ...
Let everybody envies you
As you smiling....
my world smiles....
that... my world... which
I am there only with you.
Smile, darling...
Leaks from your lips
Take my heart,
I admire your smile.
Smile, darling...
For the love of both of us
Smile, darling...






PASSING THE DAY

My day without you
passed with sadness
İ  look around
my heart stops.
I don't see my love ...
Passing the day
.......with dreams which  alone
I'm waiting ... maybe ...
dreams will come true
But all this .... will never end ...
my wishes never will come true
I would look to the sky ..
Seeing you in the sky ...
Between white clouds.
Winged like an angel,
giving life to my heart...
Bringing me back to myself
Seeing you in the sky ...
Passing day ... on passing day
my love stays....

ISMAYILOVA
MESME ALIYULLA KIZI.

ISMAYILOVA MESME ALIYULLA KIZI: She was born in Azerbaijan. She is Azerbaijani and live in Baku. Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan. High educated. She is 55 . Married and have two children: a boy and a girl. She works as a teacher at Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University.



2 comments :

  1. lovely imagery , lovely write dear poet Mesme, wish you more success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sister Mesme, Congratulates for such a major achievement... Really, you have composed so beautifully...! Keep Shining...!!***

    ReplyDelete