Tuesday, October 1, 2019

SEMIH BILGIÇ



SEMIH
BILGIÇ

I Guess

ther is one thing that is certain in life
do you want know, what is it
nothing can not be permanent
I guess that changes everything











My Difference

I didn't take part in your war
I never had a sword
I tired to live without bloodshed

this is my difference from you

I didn't no agree with your lies
stay away from me
I don't want to see fake faces
I am happy from the bitter truth

this is my difference from you

your garbage castle will destroye
you will be under
you don't know today
the danger that will come tomorrow for you
warning from me

this is my difference from you










A Bitter Drama

ostrich betrayal
both their type
both to self
with not fly

it lost everything

do you know
some lifes
a bitter drama


SEMIH BILGIÇ


No comments :

Post a Comment