Saturday, October 1, 2022

BORNA KEKIĆ

 


Good Morning Zagreb

 

Zagreb is the most beautiful city

you stay young with him in your heart

in it is my dream

I live in it every day

That is my only Zagreb

my white beloved city

I live in it

I live his beauty

 

I sing in it because I'm happy

the only thing i know

my Zagreb is the most beautiful city

I have you in my heart...

 

When It Gets Dark

 

The taste in the mouth is bitter

Remember the first step

Remember our first date

I’m not rude to you

Because you are my only one

Beloved real gold

I wonder if you know that…?

Because I only love you

And I don’t want to lose you

And this life is bitter

And I crawl into the darkness

And I want to escape

Here Love will not cure me

And I will pray to God

To escape from my life

Only me Only me

Just without end

Lives my goodbye…

 

My Dear God

 

My hands serve you

 

I will survive all the pain

I will live You by prayer

Every day with you

I'm waiting for a better dream

a new day is coming

my sadness passes with you...

 

I write in my dreams

my new victories

 

BORNA KEKIĆ

 

BORNA KEKIĆ was born in Zagreb, he finished high school in economics. He started playing music as a little boy in the Zagreb Kids Choir. He started rap music in the 7th grade of primary school and it has remained his preoccupation to this day, and he has gone through various forms of dealing with this type of music. He writes his own lyrics, makes his own music and in high school economics school in the field of marketing and entrepreneurship encouraged him to additional activities so that currently, in addition to studio recording, he also makes videos. He met poets through music and this encouraged him to express his emotions in this way as well.


No comments :

Post a Comment