Saturday, October 1, 2022

MAID CORBIC

 


Prague, Center Of The World

 

I was happy in Prague.

Because I drank the best spirits

 

Meet a historical fact

Yes, Prague is a country of existence

Where people are very happy

 

I was a tourist one day.

But I felt like it every day.

I am their resident.

 

Because they are really good people.

Historical battles are shown

Where people with swords fought

For the history of his country

 

In all this, it is as if I find myself

Because the meaning of life is my existence.

Love was born in that wonderful time.

When no one cared, it wasn't

 

Prague is the centre of the world for me.

Because I feel free in it.

The reason for life is now more persistent

Because the Czech Republic is the land of peace and happiness

 

Cold Weathers

 

Winter has come

In a white coat

There's a man standing

 

That was me.

And I looked around

Austria is a country of cold

 

Rich in Mozart balls

Eight euros and much more

I was amazed by the garden

At Schoburn Castle

 

And everything is as if they are in a dream.

More than ever especially

Because I'm so happy

Why I meet people at night

 

Culture and Art

I appreciate everything about them

Because they are people

Similar menu

 

Cold but beautiful

Because the meaning of life is

To look forward to a new day

Coming to me

 

Austria is my dream

To experience it again

Because love is very clear

When I have what I want!

 

Toy As A New Year's Gift

 

The greatest gift as a child I had

is that I got an X-Man figure.

which was so fun and interesting.

because she could move around the room.

and that's what I've been dreaming about since elementary school.

When I passed by a ten

 

I knew my parents would buy it.

because, after all, it was for boyish dreams.

to play and to dream of such a world

made of the most beautiful motif possible

because that was the meaning of life for me.

 

I think that the toy has changed my life.

although it was snowing outside

I didn't want to play with others.

but just to look at the X-Man figure

and looking forward to everything to come

 

My X-Man figure for New Year

She was so good and funny.

I didn't want to let her out of my arms.

It was everything I asked for and wanted.

and everything else is unimportant to me!

 

MAID CORBIC

 

MAID CORBIC from Tuzla, 22 years old. In his spare time, he writes poetry that has been praised on several occasions, as well as awarded. He also selflessly helps others around him, and is the moderator of the WLFPH (World Literature Forum Peace and Humanity) for unity and world peace in Bhutan. He is also the editor of the portal of the First Virtual Art Universe

No comments :

Post a Comment