Saturday, April 1, 2023

TAGHRID BOU MERHI

 


WHAT...IF!.

 

In a moment that was not devoid of the image of the universe

The throats of mothers were prayer and faith

And their eyes were clouded with the threads of the sun and the tiredness of years and patience.

Dawn stands at her doorstep

Takes from her wishes a pillow for the morning radiance

The water of her face precedes the dew, and her voice is the minaret of love and tenderness...

A bright truth that walks over the heads of the patient, and life slips to reveal the urgent question of identity...

What if I don't have a mother...?

Time caught up with me, I remembered the perpetual question pursuits...

I remembered her speech... and I was repeating: everything is fine mama...

I remembered her as if she were with me...

Oh....her prayer...her hug....her voice...

Paradise for the righteous.!

 

A Charlatan Philosopher..!

 

Someone like you is not born randomly: this is what he said to me in one letter

Unless I wrote it down...

Why all this wailing, when I was born unmethodically...!

Then, like the rest of the illusions filled with marble images

I conjured up a painting by Vincent Van Gogh, undressing from the womb of dreams.

Life trembles in our hearts, tears run in front of the storm

In order to pierce the sleepiness of the night and reprimand its cynical cries, do not let the morsel of the poor fall into fatigue.

Don't make fun of him...

Not because the dead does not stand in the face of death...

It's because he doesn't look like her

He does not see from behind a veil

Because I was thirsty for human imagination, I stripped myself of old stories.

The lines of the body are a quack philosopher when he procrastinates dreams and sleeps in their shadow!

 

Sensations!

 

When I feel love chills, I lose track of time

I feel..

As if I were a soft feather flying in infinity

As if a heavenly voice shaped me like water shapes clouds

As if love was crazy

So we laugh together

And the music to make me die and live in you!

Sensations numb me like magic...

Kiss me whenever a smile grows on my cheek

Where does this magic come from?

Of your eyes that flirt with beauty

Or the hive of static bees in your mouth

Or two dimples for the sake of longing!?

and the secret

The whole secret is in the chaos of the senses

Burn what cannot be set on fire!

Walk and dance with passion

And like a dreamy moon you come and sit in my arms

lovebirds wake up

And the morning sniffs with the hymns of our love.

 

 

TAGHRID BOU MERHI

 

TAGHRID BOU MERHI: She is a Lebanese poetess, writer, and translator living in Brazil. She holds a Law degree and is ambassador of the team “International Cultural Salon Association “and ambassador of Brazil in the American P.L.O.T.S. Magazine. Member of prestigious platform Of WWWU World Nations Writers’ Union Kazakhstan. She won the Nizar Sartawi International Translator Award for Creativity 2021 in the field of translation and literature. She is an advisor to the countries Al-Sham literary platform for literary translation. She won the 2nd Annual Zhengxin International Poet Award 2022. Editor of Al-Arabe Today, Rainbow, Literária Agareed, Al-Nil Walfurat, Literária and Allaylak Magazine. Fluent in Arabic (native language), French, English, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish. Her poems have been published in numerous international anthologies،various Literary magazines, journals and websites. Her poems have been translated into more than 24 languages. Her books include: 1. Songs of longing; 2. The Keys of Science: Verses and Manifestations; 3. Philosophies at the Edge of the Soul; 4. Flowers Of Love; 5. Wounds of the heart; 6. La Esperanza.7. Mine Is Not Mine...

 


No comments :

Post a Comment