Wednesday, May 1, 2024

BILJANA Z. BILJANOVSKA

 



 

When I'm In You...

 

When I'm in you as will

to surpass all obstacles,

I can see you how you can cross all the seas,

to conquer all the heels.

 

When you are in me as Love,

I can't make any move,

in vain I wrestling on the decline

of all that which we never conquer.

 

When we are united as desire infinite

I see how continents joining,

when all reverse draws all our hopes

in that enormous see,

woe we! born in wrong century!

 

When we are uniting Universe,

all the World become ours,

There is no place for nobody else,

only for you and me pledged

in front of the God and all the people.

 

QUANDO SONO IN TE...

 

Quando sono in te come voglia

passare tutti ostacoli che ci separano,

vedo come riesci oltrepassare tutti i mari,

conquistare tutti apici.

 

Quando sei in me come Amore

io non riesco a fare né un solo passo,

invanno sto sgambettando sui pendenti

di tutto ciò che non abbiamo mai preso.

 

Quando siamo uniti come incanto insaziabile

vedo continenti come si uniscono,

come tutti i fiumi sul grande mare

le nostre speranze naufragano,

haime noi nati nel evo erroneo!

 

Quando siamo cosmo unito

ci appartiene l'intero mondo,

non c'è spazio per nessun'altro,

solo per noi due promessi

dinanzi il Dio è tutti i popoli'

 

Love Is Not A Game

 

Ask me one acquaintance

what I aspect from my partner,

my loving creatures with which

I intend to paste all my life?

And I give him shortly my arguments:

- honesty, care, respect and knowledge -

For me love is never game, but

something much more serious,

cause for love with more love I always response,

for care with biggest care and knowledge

that treasury I can save,

therefore, I aspect mutually a same

from my partner!

- Oh, that's really too much

  who will can give all that mutually - he answered,

wordless hi remind

raising from the ring

to continue discuss never more

with me about a Love.

And I asking me, there is someone

who think differently

regarding this most important question?

Love is never a game,

never some passable   adventure,

Is not a Love most important subject

of all our existence.

 

LJUBAV NIJE ŠALA

 

Upita me poznanik jedan

sta očekujem od svoga partnera,

biće voljeno sa kojim bih

život  trebala da delim.

Ja ukratko obrazložim:

- poštenje, briga, respekt i znanje,

Ljubav za me nije igra, već

nešto najozbiljnije, jer za ljubav

ljubavlju uzvratim, brigu brigom

i znanjem to blago umem da čuvam,

te jednako za uzvrat očekujem!

-Eh to je nešto jako mnogo

ko to može da uzvrati - odgovori,

bez dalje rasprave osta

sa ringa se povuče

da o ljubavi sa mnom više

nikada ne raspravlja.

A zar neko drugačije

po najozbiljnijem pitanju raspravlja?

Ljubav nikada nije šala,

najmanje neka minljiva avantura,

zar ljubav nije najznačajnija sadržina

svog našeg postojanja.

 

BILJANA Z. BILJANOVSKA

 

BILJANA Z. BILJANOVSKA, Northen Macedonia, Skopje, is a professional BILJANA Z. BILJANOVSKA, Northen Macedonia, Skopje, is a professional (freelance) journalist, writer- novelist, poet, essayist, and translator. Most of schooling followed in the Serbo-Croatian language, in Belgrade, and finished elementary and high school, and part of university education. She graduated from the State University " St. Cyril and Methodius “, Faculty of Philology in Skopje, on the group Romance Philology, where he studied French and Italian languages, literature and culture.  On several occasions abroad in Italy to improve translation and interpretation on the High School of translators and interpreters in Milan. In her resume but translations from Macedonian on to the Serbian, language, equally represented translations from French and Italian authors in to Macedonian and Serbian languages, and from Serbian and Macedonian into French and Italian languages. She is author of several journalistic collections, poetry books, novels. On the beginning of 2022 she was nominated Honoris causa from Academy Veradiniella from Naple (Italy). During 2021 in Belgrade, house of Editing Alma, published her bilingual poetry book "PSICHE IN RESEARCH OF TIME (Serbian/Macedonian version). In meen time she published the lust analytical journalistic studies " Achille heel of XXI century “, poetry book written in Franch language" When the winds were blowing " (Alors que les vents soufflaient",) and novels book writhe in Serbian language "Pushing of the devel". She lives and work in Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment