Sunday, July 1, 2018

SAVU ELENA-CORINA



SAVU ELENA-CORINA

LOST ON THE WAY

Skies...
Blue skies covering distant houses far away
Time flows like river every day
No ending, no boundaries, no room for retreat
I’m getting lost in the twist and turn of the city
Trembling scenarios keep repeating over and over
In slow motion
And the wound is getting deeper

Today I looked back and everything was different.
More gray and cloudy and cold,
Now I look back and see someone who looks like me
And I swear it's not me

Rain...
Fell down
Turned my wound into fog
I really want to be happy
Imagining all the possibilities of happiness
Those fantasies, those expectation, those desires are too clear

Breath...
I sigh deeply and the ground shakes
I can barely breath, scream, move
It is as difficult to swim as it is easy to sink
Second knot, third shipwreck
I’m lost on the way!
©CorinaSavu






DAY BY DAY

Like the wind my heart is shaking
Like the smoke my love faded away
I can bear it in some way
I can stand it in some way
Like the white sky and like the blue clouds
Day by day

Love is leaving,
And I’m blankly standing here
I’m looking at him, getting farther away
This will pass, this feeling will go away
Maybe day by day

The deeply colored night sky
Is filled with you, who won’t leave
It wakes me from my sleep
Kissing me again
The whispers of I love you
From your love, your scent
I hear it in my ears
Day by day, everyday

You say that you can let out a sigh of relief now
But I’m running out of breath
The soul doesn’t deceive only me
But day by day
I did get a bit normal
My heart became numb so I emptied it out a lot
So, day by day
I’ve really become crazy
And every day is yesterday
©CorinaSavu






ODOR OF OBLIVION

I sharpened my thoughts,
I hide my feelings
I painted my tears in black
and I waited ...
and I called him ...
And he came silent,
As every evening,
Walking, barefoot,
His eyes full of sorrow.
With his wounded heart,
has disappeared from my sight.
and I called him ...
and I screamed:
Neither tomorrow comes,
nor does it appear,
with serenity!
I searched for him...
He does not come and, above all, does not leave.
It does not pass or stay.
That's always it.
The smell of forgetfulness under the tears,
Love drowned in a sea of passions.
©CorinaSavu






EPHEMERAL

The ephemeral moment of the unknown
The future and the past,
of burning caresses
and moving sands,
hermit love
of green and blue colors,
mine, yours
who would not want?
©CorinaSavu

SAVU ELENA-CORINA

SAVU ELENA-CORINA: Born in October 1988, Plopeni, Romania. Graduated the Faculty of Letters and Science of Petroleum-Gas University, Ploiesti, Romania. The first published paper is titled Functions of law. Her passion for writing materializes with the advent of the novel plucked „Aripi smulse” („TornWings”) a novel in two volumes. In 2016, her work „Cuplul, în căutarea paradisului pierdut” („The couple, in search of the lost paradise”) is included in the anthology of the same name and her work „Lumi adiacente” („Connecting Worlds”) is included in the anthology Jurnal de călătorie (Logbook). She won in 2018 the 3rd place in the international antology Nature 2017-2018 with her short story “Rainbow”. Also, numerous participations in creative-writing workshops.



No comments :

Post a Comment