Wednesday, August 1, 2018

SIAMIR MARULAFAU



SIAMIR MARULAFAU

HOW CAN IT BE?

No cloud can reach my breath
Though I can breathe for a while
But if I only be a smart to criticize
The sun will be angry further
Because He is the power of all
No one can be like Him
Otherwise I touch Him by heart
Should be from heart to heart
Since life is from Him
As long as the sun provide lighting
And that's what I worry about
For I never delay my destination
Before I come to silent land
Should be like what I hope before
For the sake of living
Till I come to the end that heaven will be smiling
sm/07/07/2018,copyright






NEVER I MISS YOU

Never I miss you
Since then if you are in the love
Whereas the trees speak
As a place for the rest to urge love
Only you and I be there to cover
That the love is a lighting
To make the love be bright
No one will make a hindrance
Since now and then you are my choice
Never I miss you away
For you are the fuel of thy heart
Keep the love alone, not only in your heart
And the clarify what love you are in mine
Not to be like blind
Since the love has no eyes
Then will bring up humanity
Between you and I,are in thelove
Never I cover in my dream though
Because the love looks like golden daffodil
In the Spring I visit once in thy lives
sm/07/07/2018






SCIENCE :WHAT IS SCIENCE?

No reason for stating why should I come here
Science is a Queen of all
That earth will be dark if no science
To reach till to die, not to let it go away
Where should be gained?
Every country it will be like waves
It roars to every ear and brain
For those who have science
Will be scientist,,,,,will be scientist
Try to cover it as long as the breath be inside
And no hesitation if there is a will
That science looks like a golden of daffodil under the trees beneath the hills
Let science conceal in mind,,,let science conceal in mind
Rather than be an empty tin to explore the bottom of the sea
That scientist is a respected
With a honorable creature created
Keep science in mind
That lives will be growing like flowers in the garden of Spring
As like pearls at the bottom of the sea
That makes life will be in peace till to die
sm/09/07/2018, copyright






DON'T LET YOURSELF BE VICTIMIZED

What i worry about is the sea when it is roaring with the waves that bring disaster for those,who are in involved in crime without realizing of being the lighting of the Sun,whereas human beings be victimized
What I worry about is the sea when it is roaring with the waves that bring disaster for those,who are in involved in crime without realizing of being the lighting of the Sun,whereas human beings be victimized
Let humanity be there to keep lives well
Let solidarity be there to associate with
Let justice be there to justify
So as to know what is wrong
And to search what is truth,,,,,as long as the nature be with us
sm/09/07/2018,copyright

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

SIAMIR MARULAFAU was born in Nias,North Sumatra-Indonesia,17-05-1958.He was graduated from English and Literature Department,Faculty of Cultural Study,University of North Sumatra,Medan-Indonesia.He is now still teaching English and Literature,and writing poems and short stories.His works were mostly published in social medias such "HUMANITY"(2015);"LIGHTING'(2016),and some other works or poems   in Indonesian language and English.


No comments :

Post a Comment