Wednesday, August 1, 2018

SAVU CORINA



SAVU CORINA

SHAMELESS HEART

Me, for example, I’ll fly away
I can’t fit into earth and sky
Don’t be angry at me, at my sins
I’ve put lies into my mind
Let them chain me
I’ve got down to the wolves’ table
Storms are blowing
On this road of fate
I’m drinking loneliness
In those nights with no morning...
It’s too late, impossible for me to return
The voice of my heart won’t talk
Your glances are emotionless, the’ve faded
Left without saying anything
Broken bridges won’t be passed
We’re left on different sides
We didn’t notice, were wounded while fighting
And hiding from this is very hard.
Even if you’ll say a thousand curses, it’s for nothing
That’s why there’s no use to crying
It’s hard to erase
Don’t try in vain
For my shameless heart
There’s no use
There is no love
My heart doesn’t understand the language of the reason.
- Oh, my shameless heart!   -
©CorinaSavu






...FAREWELL

My heart is an ice continent, my hands are pieces of branch
Which one was broken before, which one left intact
Tear the wounds inside you that are skinned over
Come on, take away these poisonous memories left within me

Become my rain, let my eyes become wet
With every tear let my rivers burst their banks
Never leave, I want you to stay forever
Let my heart become an ocean

For a moment I had a hope, maybe you'll be mine
I agreed to deceitful love, though a lie, come again
For a moment I had a hope, maybe you'll love me
I opened my heart to deceitful love, become my wind, breeze again

Tell me, does love forgive without a reason?
Tell me, does love end without a reason?
Heartless

It won’t hurt as it leaves, will make a habbit, won’t feel
My heart is tired, my road is long, my dreams are old
I would've go to the end of the world with you
But you kept rejecting me
And now – farewell!   -  
©CorinaSavu







GONE FOREVER

You’ll know people in time
Your illusions will disappear one by one
Seeing the truth, you’ll feel disgust in time
Dreams that you were cherishing since your childhood
Will collapse one by one
Days are going by, you won’t count
You live like there’s no end
Breath in, breath out
Tired, exhausted
Quietly will pass
Like an old clock
That is standing still
Striking in the same point once in 24 hours
You tried, but you were not able to keep
You became ash, gone with the wind
Gone forever
©CorinaSavu

SAVU CORINA

SAVU CORINA: Country: Romania. Born in October 1988, Plopeni, Romania. Graduated the Faculty of Letters and Science of Petroleum-Gas University, Ploiesti, Romania. The first published paper is titled Functions of law. Her passion for writing materializes with the advent of the novel plucked „Aripi smulse” („TornWings”) a novel in two volumes. In 2016, her work „Cuplul, în căutarea paradisului pierdut” („The couple, in search of the lost paradise”) is included in the anthology of the same name and her work „Lumi adiacente” („Connecting Worlds”) is included in the anthology Jurnal de călătorie (Logbook). She won in 2018 the 3rd place in the international antology Nature 2017-2018 with her short story “Rainbow”. Also, numerous participations in creative-writing  workshops.



No comments :

Post a Comment