Wednesday, August 1, 2018

SUNITA PAUL



SUNITA PAUL

WHO AM I?

Who am I?
I didn't get the answer till date,
I don't know the reason why,
But that is my fate.

Born to loving parents,
I got the best of what life meant.
Being a single pampered child,
Enjoyed each moment calm and wild.
From that age even wondered WHO AM I?

Married to a loving husband
Being a caring wife
Is it all that I needed in life??
Again struggling to get the answer, don’t know why
That really WHO AM I?

Being a mother is such a heavenly feel,
I got such loving kids and I feel blessed,
But still it cannot heal,
The question which haunts me till I'm dead.
WHO AM I?

Now at this mature age
When life is settled at a calm stage
I ask me, WHO AM I?
But found no answer don't know the reason why.

Can't I have an own identity?
And people will accept me with dignity?
Why do women have to live a life only for other?
Being only a wife, daughter ,sister or a mother?

So I still am searching the answer,
From people and places near and far,
As I find my search complete,
I promise I won't cheat.
I'll come and tell you here,
Without any tantrums or fear,
All hidden truths and no lie,
I will let you know,
Who am I!!!!!!





WOMAN

Woman
Enough you withstood
It will do you no good
Time and again
They will always give you pain
However you may try
You end up to cry
Woman
You were born to fly
Not to suffer and die
So why to bear it all
Get up and walk with head held tall
They will always bring you to tests
Because they treat WOMEN as pests
Woman
Today or never
Or else you sacrifice forever
Speak your heart out
Let go all doubts
It is your life, don't let anyone rule
Don't be anyone's playing tool






I, ME, MYSELF

I may fall,
But i will rise again,
Stand firm and tall,
Withstanding all pain.

I may get burnt,
Like a flying Phoenix,
But never forget the lessons learnt,
As i try making life a fix.

I am a woman,
Sometimes weak, sometimes strong
But I know I can,
Never go my way wrong.

I'm wary of flame
But I know to survive and shine,
Nobody could tame,
The wild side of mine.






WOMAN OF PASSION

I'm a woman and I take a pride in being so,
I have slowly made my pride grow,
From my childhood to my womanhood.
And always up righteously I have stood.

Woman, I have been an epitome of strength
For myself respect I can go to any length.
I spread an aura of divinity in me,
Its only for there you to open your mind and see.

Don't take me a symbol of sex and beauty,
To love and care for all is my prime duty.
But I need respect from one and all,
I stand with my feet on the ground and head held firm and tall.

I'm a woman of passion and that's my trump card,
I flow like a river, sometimes fly like a bird.
So let this Woman live in me,
For this is what makes me what I always wannabe.






I’M AWOMAN

I’m a woman
And I'm proud being so
In the world of a man,
I never need to feel low.

We are made to be loved and cared
And if we are rightly paired
With our true soul mate
There's no sorrow in our fate.

Woman gives birth,
To all lives on this earth.
So she should be worshipped as a Goddess,
Without making her life a mess.

So I take pride in being a Woman
Coz in my lifespan,
Have seen ups and down,
But never did I frown.

Woman, an epitome of beauty,
We are loved by Men
Its their prime duty
To protect us from all pain.

So as I celebrate my womanhood
I want to say this too,
It feels really special
To be a Woman and I do.

©
NITASU

1 comment :

  1. Sunita is an excellent poet, her words touches heart take us to an inner world
    She superb in narration so simple touching ...

    ReplyDelete