Thursday, November 1, 2018

TARANA TURAN RAHIMLI



TARANA  TURAN RAHIMLI

LIFE AND DEATH

Life is to become existed
From nothingness.
Death is to value everything in life
At the last moment of life.

Life is the  way
That you know where it leads.
The road is full of wishes
To press the feeble heart.

Love is to get over the fence of heart
To a near heart.
Birthday is
To approach death a step.







TO BE WITH YOU WHILE
BEING WITHOUT YOU

To be close to you is so fine,
To master to your spirit, your heart
And to be lost in the depth of your world!

But to be far from you is also fine,
To remember each moment spent with you
To be out of reach in your thought and in your heart.

You are love  breeze for my lifetime sail,
Those who knows you has no grief in life!
It is fine both with you and without you.







THE STATE OF BEING WITHOUT YOU

I see you as soon as I close my eyes,
When I open my eyes I see the state of being without you.
When I ran towards the state of being without you
With the help of the sail of grief I return to you.
My state of being without you
Is like a gulp of breath
Or a gulp of fresh air
On the way leading you.
After a quarrel with you
My state of being without you
Is a fight inside of me…

TRANSLATOR: SEVIL GULTEN

TARANA TURAN RAHIMLI

TARANA TURAN RAHIMLI is an Azerbaijani poet, writer, journalist, translator, literary critic, teacher, academic, is an active member of the International Literary Agency in Turkey and Azerbaijan. She is a PhD in Philology, Associate Professor of Azerbaijan and World Literature Chair of Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University, author of 7 books and more than 400 articles. She is the editor and reviewer of 20 monographs and poetry books.The work has been published in more than 15 Western and Eastern countries. She is works were published in Azerbaijan, England, Italy, Spain, USA, Germany, Belgium, Chile, Turkey, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tatarstan, Uzbekistan, Kocova, Bosna-Hersogovina and other countries. Poems and articles have been published in many international sites around the world, on periodicals and in anthologies.



No comments :

Post a Comment