Tuesday, January 1, 2019

TÜRKAN ERGÖR



TÜRKAN  ERGÖR

RE-START

If l could go back again
I first listens to my heart
I could do the best l can in my decisions
I deleted the pages l did not want
I never thought then delete throw away at the moment
Benefits left behind
I run to happiness, l tours the world
Seas, mountains, rivers
I wanted to live these moments
I would not be late for life, new beginnings
I suppose l would be a perfectionist again
If l could go back again
I would not be late for life.





I AM THAT

Perfectionist but modest
Peaceful and loving
I did not know it is life so hard
I did not know sometimes the words were inadequate
The endless streets of life
I am that’s
Things l try to understand
İt is incomprehensible
I did not know it was exhausting
Meaningless things it’s find meaning
Flawed things it’s see perfectly
I did not know the real face of evil
I am that’s
With the realities of life.





FAR OUT

What is this darkness
I do not know
A sable cloud canopy around
I cannot see
I cannot laugh evil
I cannot laugh
I want to help but
I cannot touch
Winter is here, even if l see my way
I cannot go
There is a happiness
Far out
There is hope but
I know.





THE COUNTRY OF DREAMS

When the weather is cloudy
I was dreaming at that moment
It took me too far away
Beautiful people in beautiful country
Same country but different lifes
Abruptly thinking
Azure sea and birds
They reminded me of peace.






ONE DAY

Do not be arrogant, love people
Life passes, goes one day
Crushing no one’s heart
When evil will return to you one day
What you have done will not profit you
Everything you do is to live one day
Life is like that something here
When people will find worthy one day
Do not persecute innocent
The innocent’s curse becomes real one day
Human beings are amazed
Who will find the punishment of who evil one day
Always be respectful do not give up
Who respectful winner one day.





TRUE – FALSE

What we find meaningful,
It was meaningless.
What we find meaningless,
It was meaningful.
True false,
Wrong was the true way.
Beauty is ugly,
Ugly is beauty say,
It was a pleasure.
Negative is positive,
Positive is negative say,
It was a nice look.
Good is bad,
Bad is good see,
How was wrong, position.
Concepts was mixed together,
We got lost inside.
Some things broken,
This is a dream,
Even a bad nightmare.
To find the truth,
How hard it was.

TÜRKAN ERGÖR

TÜRKAN ERGÖR, Philosopher, Writer, Poet, Ambassador for Peace, Professor Honour of Philosophy, Professor Honour of Sociology, Professor Honour of Psychology, Professor Honour of Human Rights, Doctor Honour of Law, World Peace Icon. Türkan Ergör was born in 19 March 1975 in Çanakkale, Turkey. She is from city İzmir, Turkey . Her father name is Sait Halim Ergör. She graduated from the Department of Business Management, Philosophy and Home Management. She is International Ambassador for Peace in some countries. She has won many international awards. World Peace Icon was elected by World Institute of Peace in 2017. The World Poets Union was awarded the medal for world peace from Italy. Her poems were published in international antologhies named " Temirqazyq - Best Poet / Writer 2017 World Anthology by World Nations Writers' Union Kazakhstan, COMPLEXION BASED DISCRIMINATIONS, LET THERE BE PEACE ". World Royal Family His Royal Highness Majesty of the World Prof. Dr. Dato'Raja Arifin Bin Raja Haji Ali was awarded the Royal document. Royal Society HRH Prince Sultan Mohammad I. Tianero was awarded the Royal document. She was awarded honorary professor and doctorate by various countries. Her message: Our children are crying for peace and love, please abandon hatred and make this world beautiful for our children.


No comments :

Post a Comment