Friday, January 1, 2016

LARBI HOUMAIDI


Larbi Houmaidi


A QUIET BIRD

I am died, but not here;
Bird alone I am there
Who created me to live like this.
Could still see me here
I was dwelling on thoughts,
like a sand drop in a flowing river.
I am the diamond glints on the sand,
Drop of water, bird alone I am there,
cannot keep flowing
through and through but feels always here.
Life just deeper meaning than just existence.
Do not stand at my grave and weep:
I am not here; I do not there
I am a bird flew, sand drop that gone,
Of quiet birds in a sarcophagus flight.
I am the soft star-light at night.
Do not stand at my grave and weep:
I am not there; I am died, I am not here.


THE TEARS BEAUTY.

I am amber
Frozen pain and fire drops.
I am amber
Stolen my eyes after that dried.
I weep, not a diamond
I am amber
the waves trundles me.
Stolen from my shelter
for necks and wrists a beauty.
Amber
I am the embodiment of pleasure,
and the exquisiteness of pain.
I am all that has been,
Amber
I am the tears beauty.
That as I look into your face
On days that have been bad,
I see a look that beckons me
It's tired, and hurt, and sad.
Take the beauty drops
Baltic Amber
I became jewelers
I am the tears beauty.


---------
PEREGRINATE BODY.

You are not the first, the middle one.
But you are the last
I can give myself solutions for all life's problems.
I don't have answers for doubts and fears,
but I can listen to you and understand your hope.
I cannot change my past, even my future.
But when you will need me I will be near to you.
I cannot stop you to hitch.
But I can offer you my hand, to help you for not falling down.
Your joy and success are not mine. But I'm glad when I see you happy.
So your sadness and pains are mine,
they tear my heart and liver.
I don't judge your decisions for living with me,
I only sustain you stimulating and helping you,
if you will ask me to do it.
I will not fix limits for my love,
but I give my heart the necessary chance of hoping much more.
I cannot avoid my sufferance when a pain is tearing my soul.
But I can cry and assemble the pieces of my soul... and I will live again.
I cannot tell you who do you are and who you should be.
I can only love you as you are and to be yours forever.
I was thinking about all my past.
You are not the first, the middle one.
But you are the last
You did not open or close my past.
But you are my book which erases my pains.
Listen to my heart...Give your love vibrations.
Hear your heart. Trust life.
I ask you so little...to be my love,
not the first, second or third but for age… forever
It is not enough for me that you want me as your friend.
But thank you for your existence!

Larbi Houmaidi

No comments :

Post a Comment