Tuesday, March 1, 2016

ANA NEDELCU


ANA NEDELCU


I`VE BEEN KNOWING YOU FOR AN ETERNITY AND… BEYOND


Have I ever told you
That my verses are self written?
They simply cannot stay away
From the sunshine of your complexion
So they keep crashing on paper…
…letters wrapped up in words.
I`m a victim of these poems
That are keeping me
Imprisoned in a lovable flavor
Like a child`s smile
And a woman`s passion
For… beauty and simplicity.
I love you in the secrecy of my flesh
Where you become
The most comfortable zone
I`ve ever landed on.
It`s like magic….
Do not be afraid
To love the hell out of me
`Cause, for sure,
I won`t be afraid
To love the hell out of you!
I`ve been knowing you for an eternity and… beyond…






EMPIRE STATE OF YOU

Days aren`t enough
For the amount of love
Poured from the sky,
Bathing my body in emeralds
And red stars…
Color of passion.
Crowns of fire
Open the gates of unwounded souls…
Can`t you see the amount
Of love I have been preparing
For decades at camp fire
Under full moon,
On the road of the existence?
You beg for love
But you are running away from it.
You are eternally hiding under your shell.
You can`t break the stone


If you do not build a door…
So, build a door and unlock the cave
Of an eternal ‘’coeur’’!
Can`t you feel how much I love you?
Poetry hidden behind closed windows…
Do you want me to draw you the lock
And spell fire
So it can melt?
Do you want to feel the burning
Of king`s thrown?
I miss you day and night
Where days are too short
For this amount of desire
And nights are even shorter
Without the touch
Of your Empire.
.






POEM FROM A PORTRAIT (DEDICATED TO SPIRITUAL MASTERS)


lately…
I have dedicated my time
reading your letters
from ancient history,
exploring their wisdom.
I read you like a top list Guru
with all the magical sound
of the words and meaningful scent.
I drowned myself
in several perceptions
of who you are
and who you want to become.
And some…
are my letters,
my characters,
my figures…
Seems like you dressed up with me
and you haven’t even asked…
for my outfit to try,
for my favorite colors,
for my measures…
You are wearing me
in your stories
just like your thoughts
gather in your daily living,
just like your feelings
mingle in your tireless brush…
Who would have thought?
You are wearing me
at royal court
just like an outfit of glamour
…with a purpose…
And me… I`m all dressed up
in your foundation,
your shades,
your poetry of wisdom…
And always have been…
Each morning
I radiate your perfume
to my ear,
any outfit of my desire
has your size.
I believe I finally found
my favorite label:
your name spelled on my heart,
your texture stained to my skin,
your color glued to my textile…
I took permission
to wear you out:
the more I wear you
the more you become new
It`s like you knew…
You are recyclable to my passion,
to my own will
I can always make new item out of you
Will you be transparent or consistent?
Get transparent to my intimacy
and consistent to my dreams
Keep me fresh when I get exhausted
and keep me warm when I get chilly!
Wear me out too
like we`re an outfit of glamour!
Become one with me
and catwalk with me
in bright light,
glamorous stages,
crowded streets…
in eternity and beyond.
Will you wear me every day?
Recycle me with special technology?
Get sophisticated and yet simple?

Find my style that matches perfectly
with yours
with who we are… ourselves.
This morning, before leaving,
why haven`t you told me
that you are going to wear me?
I could have added extra perfume
to your charm…


©LiterAnART


1 comment :

  1. dear fellow poets & writers, you can read more of my literature here https://ananedelcu.wordpress.com/category/literature-en/
    also, please follow my page @ https://www.facebook.com/LiterAnART/
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete