Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MEGAN GOFF


MEGAN GOFF


WISHING YOU WERE HERE AGAIN


Wishing you were here again
Longing for you by my side
Wishing I could hold you tight again

Then I turn and only empty space
Don’t see your smiling face
Knowing that you gone is hurting me

Feels as if part of me is missing now
Some days I just don’t know how
To handle this

So many nights I spend alone
Wishing you would phone
But a year ago they buried you





LET IT BOUNCE

Don’t let the little things get you down
Turn that frown upside down
Somethings you have no control over

Those words are easier said than done
When you want to help everyone
Wish you could be the band aid for the world

Instead I sit and worry each and every day
Let my worry eat away
Until I am just a bundle of nerves

How am I supposed to let it bounce
When with every ounce
Of my being I want to help





LOVE WILL FIND A WAY

Love will find a way
At least that is what they say
But who are they to know

They are not all seeing gods
They’re humans just like me
The future is something no one can see

Love can conquer all
Be there when you are about to fall
You are not alone

Yet here I stand with no else around
And this is what I have to say
Where’s the love to lead my  way

MEGAN GOFF

2 comments :