Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SHEENA SINGH


SHEENA SINGH


THE RETURN..

The blank page
grinned
at my emptiness..

Tears fell
creating
bluish islands…

As my hand moved,
the page bled
hiding
white spots;
the remains of my love…

Each droplet
fading away to gloom;
devoid of emotions..

I tried moving my hands,
and paint my mind
with spectrum of forgiveness
still all damp..
but you may touch..

Come,
mix my colors
and paint me red

Let’s plant a seed..
forgive our woes
in this garden of blues
away from the glare.





 ENIGMA

She was like
a blooming flower
on that colorful vase.
Swaying away
to all that glitters..
flashing smiles,
vibrant ..
Radiant..

She was a bold
reflection of self-doubt,
provoked by silence
elusive as a dream..
as moon light crossed
her way..

She was an enigma,
seeking solitude
plain and raw,
as bland as the cloud
before an autumn rain.






 AN ODE TO MY CHILDHOOD...


The Sun shines bright
Crystal streaks of water
Reflecting back
Heaps of energy,
Clear and Calm
like a soothing mind
Oblivious to worries...
Copper Sulphate Blue
Waves that ebb
And flow,
Smooth and soft,
As I walk along
That sandy shore
Picking up shells
Left by the sea,
Feeling the grain
Of fine sand…
As the wind blows,
The tickle on my feet
Evoking deep inside
A feeling of love….
The smell of the sea,
Nostalgia strikes,
Rewinding the threads,
Of a story left untold:
An ode to my childhood.


SHEENA SINGH

No comments :

Post a Comment