Tuesday, March 1, 2016

ZAHRA MYLES ZAHRA


 ZAHRA 
MYLES ZAHRA



REMEMBERING

Deep in my heart is a paradise of
never ending dream
beautiful bouquet of memories
like  fragrant flowers always lingering

in silence it sings melodies of Hope
wonderful tomorrow
it 'll surely brings".
When my heart' stops bleeding
and i 'll no longer feel the pain of losing
I will smile recovering as i keep on discovering".

My journey goes on... In my brokenness
I am beautifully whole again
in the garden of my every dream
forever i will keep remembering"





HER SILHOUETTE

Her beautiful  silhouette
dances on his mind
captivates his soul
dreaming of her
in the madness of the night"
The moon is tempting
as he watches her
in stillness
graceful
beautiful
it  has invaded his very soul"
Silence is beautiful
lovely desires within was born.





HER DEVOTION

You touched
my soul
with beautiful
flames
radiating
slowly
i am
melting
in the
fire
i am turning
into ashes
to the alter
i ll offer
my sacrifices
of love
myself
my life".

Hidden Soul
Zahra

Zahra 
myles zahra

2 comments :

  1. Zahra your poetry is some of the most beautiful I ever read.. congratulations sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, Zahra to see your beautiful poetry here in an on-line journal.

    ReplyDelete