Tuesday, March 1, 2016

CAROLINE NAZARENO


CAROLINE 
NAZARENO

The 360° West Coast Sunset Memoir
DEAR FLYOVER CHECKERS

I heard, few seconds after the auroras turned green
That autumn’s greetings were sent to spring fields of summer
It was fun to have a breakfast with misty waves
At the Waterfront, charmed with seagulls and cherry blossoms
French toast and dark roast
Rhymed with a pinch of cinnamon and honey
The False Creek might have been missing my slideshows of her
Well, Stanley’s green fern-carpet won’t leave me alone
As I thought of dropping by at my adopted paramount aquarium spot
For beluga, dolphin and sea otters encounter
Wondered how the serene jade pond serenades the taihu rock and other miniatures,
That was really amazing, lauds to the fifty-three legendary craftsmen!
My Epistle keeper showed her chromatic sneakers
Made extra creaky gallops at the Suspension Bridge
Connected with the pine tree spirits at Grouse Mountain
Been there camping, but did not have any floating sleeping bag
So, as a wanderer, played my cards to the domed OMNIMAX
Vertigo revisited my cornea, but I claimed that I need to walk the deck
Where another stirring of dark roast will make me SuperWoman
There, my spectacular lookout and hideout, my supernova affair
Behold the time of all times, the lounge is mine.
I enjoyed the polytonic sentiments of the harbor’s opalescence
Where the tombs of the unfound echoing laughter and gripping finesse gazes
Return after the total recall.
.
Wished me more daybreaks of granted wishes
With all my love,
Miss(ed) Memories in peace.
©Caroline Nazareno
A.K.A. CERI NAZ 2015
VANCOUVER LOOKOUT TOWER JOURNEY



(UN)E(C)LIPSED
the Venusian Sunday kissing
the qubits of anecdotes
gyrating in the vertices
from the empire of cock-tailed breaths
cavorting deeper, stronger
the stigma of aphorism eloping
'til the day of coming back
like blood moon courting immaculate clouds
when's the next uneclipsed romance
© Caroline Nazareno
-GABIS 2015 PHILIPPINES


HEART AND HOME

i used to travel a lot,
alone.
have met strangers in a tree house
at the bay walk, on a busy street, at the pub
on a skytrain, inside a coffee shop
faces chiselled with grim, smiles or doubts
but when i met you,
i found my real home.

i am nothing
a traveller of time  and distance
being connected from atoms and storms
of memories
sometimes it turns as
revived must haves
my happiness and satisfaction
is when I know you’re coming
to fetch me
from my heart to yours

i have more than enough.
© CAROLINE NAZARENO
-GABIS 2013 PHILIPPINES

2 comments :