Friday, March 1, 2019

SUMANA BHATTACHARJEE



SUMANA BHATTACHARJEE

SPEECHLESS

Embedded me on rose bed
Once you worshipped my beauty and grace.

Felt it a sweet dream
I fell asleep my hand embraced.

Months gone by ,my day dream broke
My eyes stunned to see
The rose bed turned in a thorny bed.

You garlanded me with the flower
Became a chain of snake
Standing far away from my heart
Your cruel eyes said,
Never dare to step out of this bed
The chain will always keep you safe.

I held my tears and said, yes !
All  my dreams suppressed ,
You smiled at me and said
I love you more than before
Cause now you remain speechless.







COLOUS OF F LIFE

How life changes its colour
Once who resided in your heart
Suddenly seems unknown
And leave you forever.

Life is all about high and low
When a friend turn in foe
You never know.

Whom you trusted most
Your heart astonish
How they hurt you utmost.

Today who is poor, tomorrow's rich
U could even touch the height
You never thought possible to reach.

Keep going, keep going
In every phase of life, there is
Some lesson to learn and teach.

Every day you become older
Each and every moment you grow,
But be ready for that divine God
Before whom somewhere somehow
You have to bow.
My thought begins with you


Let my creativity bloom  for you
Let my imagination embrace you
Let me say my imagery is only you.

Let me tell
Who am I who are you
Let me tell how much I feel for you.

Let me tell you
Yes ! It's only you
That make blush my hue.

Let me tell you
Years passed by
Still my thirsty eyes waiting for you.

Let me tell you
You are far away where eyes not reach
Still my burning soul touches you.

Let me tell you
Cause you ought to know by now
My life begins and ends with you.


SUMANA BHATTACHARJEE


SUMANA BHATTACHARJEE is an English poetry writer from India. She born and brought up in city Kolkata in a family of teachers. She has done Master Degree in English literature and done honors in Bengali literature. From her childhood she has keen interest in music, poetry and drama. She is a published poet and founder of an online poetry group. She is working as an Admin of 4 literary groups .Her poems have been published in many national and international anthologies, magazines and blogs. Poetry is her passion and she wants to continue it until her last breathe.



1 comment :

  1. Amazing write dear poet,congratulations,wish you more success.

    ReplyDelete