Friday, March 1, 2019

TYRAN PRIZREN SPAHIU



TYRAN PRIZREN SPAHIU

THE BOHEMIAN DREAMER

...call me the bohemian dreamer ...
feelings floater, streets wanderer
ranger looking for love.
... attack me ... hug ... say hello
... but please never DO try
to extinguish my fire for letters ...








THE WORLD OF THE POET +

Incidentally, I found myself in the dream of the poet
this world of greatness
crowned my wandering spirit
ship of honesty
is sailing beyond virgin oceans
like the storm hissing
embroidering my proud lust.
Foreigner in this environment
grabbed by the climax of knowledge
hands require trailer exit
embraced I was by the winds of warmth
In the garden of letters
I met the instant modesty
I was offered by *Zana of letters
to encounter the feelings of the poet.
Light-wings knitted verses
greet me very warmly
offered the stories of love
crafted with ecstasy
as a dreamlike body
offered me a golden feather
slipping out of my poor fingers
lovely greenery flows.
This life of cosmic calm
ended under the spring window
suddenly bird tweets
waking me up from the fabulous sleep
I closed my eyes greeting the world of grace
weaved in love and purity
living in the grandeur of openness
the elusive universe of poetry and dream.

*Zana is an Albanian mythological bird






AUTOCHTHONOUS

... my heart is caught by the warm feelings
as thou we are having conversation
I made invitation to sister, brother, flag
challenged along the paths of life we do ride
do come
as ONE to be
in the future together
to spread love
jointly testifying
ancientness
identity
sublime values
really descended are to us
knowing
the nobility
gift by the great God
we are given
Solemn Commitment, Generosity
thousand years do recall reality
in it carved is
the Wreath of Glory
written with golden Letters
Autochthonous is the Residing Albanian..

TYRAN PRIZREN SPAHIU

TYRAN PRIZREN SPAHIU was born in 1954, Kosovo-Europe and graduated with a degree in English Language and Literature at Prishtina University-Kosovo. He was awarded Poet of the year by Pegasus Albania.He authored two novels, Never Back Again and eleven Poetic Verses book in addition to Dream Language English Grammar-Visual English Dictionary.


1 comment :