Thursday, August 1, 2019

SLAVKA BOZOVIC



SLAVKA BOZOVIC

FAR FROM YOU

Why you are asking me , why ?
And where  I would be?
At dawn I woke up
I spread my wings!

And I catch the light of the night
I call the warm of sun
I will not come to your dreams
You bit my heart !

What lies on my soul
I was sowing seeds on paper
Go dreams do not ruin me
Go, do not follow my lyre

And what you care about me
where I am?
Is  your soul is cool ?
I'm staying what I am

Somewhere, far from you! . . .






I WILL NOT TELL YOU

I'm not telling you the truth
You're scaring me about your reaction
At the bottom of the soul is hidden
There is no pain around your heart
I can not tell you anything

I would create a miracle with words
I confess to God alone
I'm struggling with challenges
I do not allow my soul to spill
Do not shade the eye shadow
I'm not doing a spell

What would I be ignored as a woman?
I will not tell you what is hidden
Do I have someone or I am alone
I will not tell you what I dream about
It's a sin to cover you with tears
I would not listen to your sighs
I defend you from my own silence
I will not tell you how things stand
I do not have the heart to hurt you
I will not tell you. . .






TENANT…

Find me tonight
in the field of unrest
when it's a divine lyre
strong zatalas
you will feel breath
gentle butterflies
in the annotations of the universe
wires while crying
Find me here
under the sleeping eyelids
while it's a silver month
Calculate the cloak
when you feel strongly
pierce in the chest
These are my lips
They love you with imagination
If they are bitter tears
with a silence drop
before the horizon
spilled cashmere blue
vortex heavenly
My shadow is good
I stay a tenant
in your head. . .


SLAVKA BOZOVIC

No comments :

Post a Comment