Friday, November 1, 2019

FLORENTINA DANU




FLORENTINA DANU

The Silence Of The Soul

Time
seem to have stopped
the same deafening tick-tack drowsed
off the thoughts stay still
wishes are relaxing
between dream and reality
and silence conquered the night of my body

silence
deafening silence
spread across the symphony of the words
the agonizing silence
of the unspoken thoughts
let wishes fly to tick endlessly
the clock of the unspoken words
and feelings to rotate
forever and ever the hands of the stiff clock







I’m Reborn Every Morning
With You

I’m standing on the
mirror of the water
Like a mysterious flower
With a leaf the size of a piece of a soul
Sometimes, my color is white
Other times it’s pink
And love changes me
From yellow to bronze.
Floating gently with my soul
I’m reborn in hues of stoat
And the sun in your eyes
Endow me with light
When night falls on me
I shut myself and hide in a dream
So that I may bloom like a lotus flower
In the next morning
I’m reborn every morning
When the sun rises between the rocks
The perfume of your mornings
Are scattering and gathering me
Taking off sadness and
Putting happiness on me…
I’m reborn every morning with you








Genesis

I want to turn into a sun
to talk to you through rays
or to change into a moon
to tuck you in for the night
I want to become a star again
you to become the evening star again
to whisper my love to you
hiding together among water lilies…

And if we were water lilies on the lake
pampered by the blue sky
a talented poet would put us
on paper in the shape
of a verse changed in poetry…
let’s be two black dots tickled
by a pen with jasmine
scent like a stunning spell then
to become you a poet I a dreamer…
And if the night
will pass on our thoughts
shaped like dreams
we will hide in houses
lost in the embrace of the fire
burning in the fireplace
we will change immediately
you into a boy and I into a girl
and involved in the harmony
of the dazzling game
we will transform in time
into love and grief…

FLORENTINA DANU


FLORENTINA DANU: Born in 18.01.1971, Braşov county Romania. Member of the Romanian Writers League Brasov branched in 2017. Member of the Society of Writers in Romania in 2019. Debut: “Cuget românesc” / poet's page. Online publications, newspapers and magazines. Co-author in twenty-four national and international anthologies. Presence in an anthology of interviews with contemporary Romanian authors. Awards for national and international poetry contests. Author's volume:“Passing through my life” – Cultural Harmony Publishing House the “ Lirik” collection 2013. “The Rustle of Leaves", "Armonii Culturale" Publishing House, the "Lirik" Collection, 2014. "The Music of My Soul" Romanian Poetry Anthology, "Liric Graph" Publishing House, 2019, coordinator Florentina Danu."On the Paths of Dreams and Sorrows", "Armonii Culturale" Publishing House, 2019.




1 comment :