Friday, November 1, 2019

MADHUMITA SINHA



MADHUMITA
SINHA

Let’s Say Good Bye Till Then…..

Lips locked in intimate kiss
Eyes lost in each other
Without a miss
The hearts beat in same rhythm
The bodies entangled in lust
Souls bound by deep love
This was before we parted ways forever
The painful heartbreak
Reminding us both
That the beauty of rising and setting sun
 without each other will never be same
For two broken hearts
Two broken souls
Will never be whole
Till someday when we reunite
One last time finally
May be in a new world
Dropping our ego and hurt
Till then let’s say goodbye
To meet again sometime








Delicate Cravings……

I crave for you
For you I Yearn
So deeply
So intensely
It’s a heartache
Deep in my soul
It’s you and you alone
Who makes me feel alive
As you touch my soul
I feel the universe in me
When you kiss my lips
You open my soul to heal
My delicate softness
My ugly scars
My broken heart
Whole again I feel
Once again my heart beats
Beats in perfect rhythm
Radiance it lends to my face
Filled with joyous grace
Soon I do realise
The moments are fleeting away
As I run after those moments
To freeze them forever








Friends For Life

I remember when we last held hands
Sitting on the couch next to each other
Everything was beautiful around our house
We made with romance
Where desires lived awaken
We heard the clock tick tock
And we laid carelessly
In each other’s embrace
Feeling the world within us
And then…..
As we drifted apart
Our silences grew louder
Memories faded further
We became total strangers
One day as we moved away
From each other
And then…
After decades as we meet
Again, as strangers
There is something Surely left behind
With us which still connects
It’s the same feeling as before
Probably we missed each other more
This time let’s be friends tonight
Dropping our old identities
To become lovers once again.

MADHUMITA SINHA

MADHUMITA SINHA is an HR professional, a published author of a poetry book ‘Heartbeats ‘72 random beats from my heart. A prolific poet she contributes her poetry in numerous international as well national literary journal. She loves to perform her own creations at various forums and poetry clubs. She being an avid Toastmaster loves her stage presence and also enjoys judging various contests at corporates and management colleges. She is known for her strong voice in her poetries which are women centric besides touching other emotions of life. A true romantic at heart love is her strongest emotion she enjoys Penning on and performing. In 2019 she is featured for her poetries in 6 different anthologies by Indian and international publications besides numerous published works in international and national literary journals.

1 comment :

  1. "cholo ekbar phir se ajnabi bon jaye hum dono" let us be strangers again. great write "friends for life", you have poetry, wish you more success.

    ReplyDelete