Friday, November 1, 2019

MAHIRA NAGIQIZI HUSEYNOVA



MAHIRA
NAGIQIZI HUSEYNOVA

Brilliance Of Soul

Temple is the world of everyone's love,
Dream house has its some happening...
Love is the ignite of the heart,
There is flame and fire of soul.

Fate hid behind the path,
Flames looking out behind the coal,
Behaviour would be behind the word,
You would get yield, wealth enough…

Every has hope, in his heart,
Who comes out early in the morning,
to relax, to smell the earth,
the smell of the wind, the smell grew.

If your breathing was with me,
Destroying frost and melting snow.
How longer the way of life,
here is warm breath in hope.


Having the road of life as old weapon,
It is not known, what’s what...
Every moment, every promise ... are mysterious
On every step there is a point stop.

Every field plant is not a flower,
You will find, will not lose the patience ...
Mahira was used to offended,
Knowing, that she has the healer





Love

Forgetting grief and sorrow, this night
I come to visit you on picture.
Looking at me, as though
I avoided you from the visiting

As if I passed by,
A little arrogant, a little irony
Why didn't you know, that I stopped?
Willing for the word, needing glance.

How would you know, God servant?
Somebody prays for you
Stood as slave, handcuff on hand
Wishing you happiness the thousand times ...

I couldn't say, couldn’t tell him,
Couldn't bring my hearty word,
Couldn't wearing the clothes of love
Even, shivering from the cold.

You don't know my fear,
I have the fear of loss ...
Understanding my thoughts,
Say something once from your pictures.
Forgetting grief and sorrow, this night
I come to visit you on picture.
Looking at me, as though,
I avoided you from the visiting …





My Flag

Way of my people, is your manuscript
Growing wishes, my scarlet flag, rise
Your rise, is healed of incurable sorrow
Remember those grief, my flag, rise …

For thousands of years, our inner, are growing your colours,
One of the eternal symbols of our living
Our soul is a pillar hanging in our hearts
Stand up on this pillar, stand, my flag, rise…

Arose with song, from our heart,
Arose with the bridge from Altai ...
Arose from the hope taking to future
Hug us, hug, my flag, rise...

Poems of Babek, Nizami are on your sword,
You live with eternal songs of motherland.
Bending with head, on every corner of the world, to you
You have son, have daughter, have, my flag, rise....

Drowned, drowned with blood of martyr
Covering yourself, with you, thousands of martyrs would come
You are the father's legacy, daughters, sons,
For the homeland, for you, my flag, rise…

Blood deserves to you - said Azerbaijani soldier
Being at the height, is wealth for you - said Azerbaijani soldier
Even enemy, in front of your force, bended down,
He knows that, he will be disgrace, my flag, rise ...





Will Come

Don't stand so sad
That moment will come, will come.
To bare mountains, which you see
Clouds will come, will come.
World is trade itself,
Shops are opposed.
She knows, what she says, is good at
Buyer will come, will come.
If God didn't hit and didn't break,
didn't squeezed by hand,
Soul didn't out of body,
Hope will come, will come.
Don't weep, land would break down
Would break with your support.
Araz would stop, Kur become broken
Supporter will come, will come.
I didn't ask, why?
It isn't difficult, to know your grief,
For wiping your tears ...
Time will come, will come.
Nagiqizi ... blesses you
Don't let, her hope breaking down ...
I know, for beloved
Faith will come, will come.
Let's go far away...
Let's go far away...
Far... far away ...
Those places that ...
Traces were not there.
Let's live alone,
Let's build our world ...
Let's revenge on ...
of lost days
Let's keep silent,
Let's a little think ...
Let him to take us,
to the tomorrow.
Dream without voice,
Soul without voice,
I don't want return ...
to the back past.
What's left there
what I have there ...
Those that remained ...
Only sorrow and grief.
Sadness of my heart,
Grief and sorrow.
Let's go far away...
Far...far away ...
Love will be there,
Tent for us ...
Our love will turn
to a cozy mattress.
In the coldest weather
My heart gets warm.
Didn't let the body
Feel shiver and cold .
Let's start the life
From the beginning,
For writing again.
Life on a paper
Let me again,
To be holy ....
Feeling again,
Being a woman …






How Can I Leave

I can leave everybody, but
But how can I leave you and my God?
God gave a gift, but I did not reach
How can I leave from my offended dream?


They say, joy and grief … couples, are the same
Unable to split, they are couple
Every person’s life is a show,
How can I leave this ….my show?

You are on the peak, but where I am?
I am with you …. with soul and thought.
My legs don’t go that I came to you
How can I leave from my fate?

But you knew grief, my friend
The grief was my stone for building the wall
Let me stay here and petrify with grief
How can I leave from the grief palace?

There is somebody who helps me, which is on the peak
And I pray him plenty
Mahire is life, throughout the life
How can I leave from the land, which I am in love?


MAHIRA
NAGIQIZI HUSEYNOVA






No comments :

Post a Comment