Friday, November 1, 2019

SLAVKA BOZOVIC MONTENEGRO



SLAVKA BOZOVIC
MONTENEGRO

Far From You

Why are you asking me where I am?
And where would I be?
At dawn I woke up
With bird wings borrowed!

And I catch the light of night
I call the heat of the sun
I won't get to your dreams
You've bitten my heart!

What lies on my soul
I planted the seed on paper
Finished dreams do not destroy me
Go, don't follow my lyre

And what do I care about me
Why does the soul freeze?
I remain what I am
Somewhere far from you! . . .







I Won't Tell You

I'm not telling you the truth
You're scaring me for your reaction
It is hidden in the bottom of the soul
No heartache
I can't tell you anything
In words, I would create a miracle
I confess only to God
I face challenges

I don't let my soul spill
Do not shade the shade
I don't do the magic
What would I ignore as a woman?
I won't tell you what's hidden
Do I have someone or am I alone
I won't tell you what I dream about
It is a sin to cover you with tears
I wouldn't listen to you
I defend you from my silence
I won't tell you how things are
I have no heart to hurt you
I won't tell you. .







Subtenant . . .

Find me tonight
in the field of unrest
when it's a divine lyre
strong zatalas
you will feel breath
gentle butterflies
in the annotations of the universe
wires while crying
Find me here
under the sleeping eyelids
while it's a silver month
Calculate the cloak
when you feel strongly
pierce in the chest
These are my lips
They love you with imagination
If they are bitter tears
with a silence drop
before the horizon
spilled cashmere blue
vortex heavenly
My shadow is good
I stay a tenant
in your head. . .

SLAVKA BOZOVIC
MONTENEGRO



No comments :

Post a Comment