Friday, November 1, 2019

PARAMANANDA MAHANTA

PARAMANANDA MAHANTA

Dream Love

When my tired eyes
whisper me to sleep,
I hold my breath and find my senses
chasing my heart into the deep.
My deafened ears try to hear you
calling from the shouting clouds,
My starving heart drives my dreams
to follow where you brood.
I bring you to reality
to feel our mouths pressing so firm,
Your beautiful words
reach to places in my heart unseen.
I have never traced
such rewarding pleasure,
In blossoming senses
With uncanny humour.

You are worthy of this love
I never knew before,
I snuggle up close
as you love me to my core.
When your softness speaks
with its ever-tendering eyes,
My head struggles to measure
the depth of such unscaled glee.
You speak with a tenderly gliding tongue
gazing deeply for long,
With that joy we roll along
to reach the birth of joyful song.
My hunger intent intensifies
hiding the trails of stubborn eyes,
Together we reach the immensity
of bounteous divine lease.







Tempest

Who told you to return?
In such a calm moment
When the deluge of the dream thickens,
And block minds in seething rage
When your rung is scholarly mandated
To show your beating senses.

Please don't come again
In ever collapsing me
A trend I look upon,
To redeem life chances
That hauls me hard
From fleecing lane.

Don't roar to silence my cry
By whipping the door of senses
My timid look shivers with tottering walls,
Frequent life death chances
Shriek me in fright
Of your timeless spelt.

Who hurt you to such a rage?
In the calm sea of dead night
No one hear from ever whispering breeze,
Whose shudder you felt in heart
Makes you swinging from heaven to hell
To sake things that wind up our tale .







Missing In The Shadows Of Life.

When morning waits
Burying the follies of youth,
Snatching a rhyming breath
Of a simmering warmth,
Anchoring of a softly
angled view of the past.
An Inching fragrance of life
Tenders my thoughts,
Makes me unaware
Of a swallowing softness.
In a patient waiting
I fill my drained tank
With unblinking eyes,
In blossoming calmness
Gossiping thoughts,
And flickering senses
Whistling joy of a passing time
In the shadows of time,
When love dips
For a craving heart,
Searching ears
Haunted veins,
Waits for a missing you
For endless blessings,
Where love cheers
In the showers of life,
For a grain of wholeness
A patent, you in me.

PARAMANANDA MAHANTA



5 comments :

  1. Nice poetry with meaningful lines and profound thoughts. The message that can be felt by the reader. Congratulations to you, dear poet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Wish you more success in your poetic journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome works vivid imagery and thoughtful juxtaposition.

    ReplyDelete