Sunday, December 1, 2019

MÓNIKA TÓTH



MÓNIKA TÓTH

Solitude

Solitude
The only language
I am fluent in








I MISS YOU

I miss how we annoy each other.
I miss how we walked the stairs as we share a private joke about my height.
I miss how you chose the dangerous side when we cross the street.
I miss the way you see right through me even when I don't want you to.
I miss how we sometimes sing together when you walk me home.
I miss how you tell me that everything will be ok.









I Am Lucky
dedicated my best Romanian friend Vasile

I see,
the unique beauty of your soul
I like your soul
you are always such a beautiful
kind-hearted person
I am so lucky
to have in my life








When

When I am bored you play with me.
When I am itchy you scratch me.
When I am hungry you feed me.
When I am lonely you hold me.
When I am hurting you fix me.

MÓNIKA TÓTH


No comments :

Post a Comment