Friday, June 1, 2018

MÓNIKA TÓTH



MÓNIKA TÓTH

I  LIKE YOUR EYES
(Dedicated My Best Romanian Friend Vasile)

your kindness
I feel it pulsate
within me
caress my soul

your goodness
I feel it pulsate
within me
caress my heart

I like your eyes
just like the morning sun
wonderful and peaceful

oh, those golden brown eyes
so fine, so warm
i like it








YOU ARE MY SPECIAL FRIEND

(Dedicated my nice Romanian friend Vasile)

I am so blessed
your friendship is like the sunshine
warm and brilliant
your friendship is like a flower
beautiful and fragrant
your friendship is like the snow
pure and sparkling
dear friend
you are my priceless inspiration








I AM SO LUCKY

I am happy


no pain
no disappointment
no sorrow
no tears
and everything is alright everywhere
how surprising
I am happy


MÓNIKA TÓTH






No comments :

Post a Comment