Thursday, April 1, 2021

LOPAMUDRA MISHRA

 


LOPAMUDRA MISHRA

 

Honeyed Sky

 

The sky is tinted with honeyed yellow

It’s prints are mellow

It’s impact is ecstatic

Presenting an alluring scene of romantic

Submerging the moans

Silencing the air to listen the groans

Playing the perpetual melody

Synchronizing the chord

Diving according to the flow

Inching closer with each show

The ringed avenue is blessed with stars

Wait for night to clad the earth

sings the tune of blushing birth

and hum the glory of honeyed lath.

 

 

If Per Chance

 

If per chance I will meet you

I will expunge the hedges

The bridges

The curves

If per chance I will meet you

the cross road will end

the parable will twist to another tale

the cross -sections will give strength

The points and crossings will boost the spell

Of the melodious rhyme of rain

If per chance I will meet you 

Each blessed moments will be lighted

Delightedly highlighted 

For the igniting fire

For the perspiring dyer

If per chance I will meet you

The undaunted flood will captive us

Among the tidal vibrancy.

 

 

Inscrutable Silence

 

Unlike the titanic waves hitting the shore

Your silence is hitting my core

Unfathomable thoughts waver

Unquestionable images dither

Unconquerable thirst quaver

Among the clouds that hover in my wanton sky

I seek asylum in my thick fog of covalence

I plead for benevolence 

I deal with the puzzle

I resort with the numbers

According to my convenience

Every blink 

Every breathe

Every space

Are the reminder of your inscrutable silence.

 

LOPAMUDRA MISHRA

 

LOPAMUDRA MISHRA, resides in Bhubaneswar Orissa.  She completed her graduation in English Hons from Sailabala Women’s college, Cuttack and post –graduation in English from Ravenshaw University, Cuttack. Her fascination for writing came from her grandfather and father from an early age. Writing for her is the powerful medium of expression. Her poems have been published in many magazines and anthologies. She is a contemporary writer, poet, blogger and an editor. Her works include her very own published books - “Rhyme Of Rain”, “First Rain”,” Tingling Parables”, “Rivulet Of Emotions”.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment