Monday, August 1, 2022

MAID CORBIC

 

I Feel Safest At Home

 

I don't like walking around the city in the evening

because I'm bored going to the boutique with my mom

that's why I prefer to stay at home

because I love those four walls a lot

 

and I don’t consider myself some weirdo actually

because I just want to be alone often

and my loneliness is once known to all

because that's what I'm struggling with

 

I'm not someone who likes to be outside

to catch a breath, hang out with people

maybe that's why I'm doomed

but I do not mind being of any epithet described

 

people used to tell me I had to be strong

to go out, but I always say he knocks

is what still builds me as a person

because I am the happiest here every day

 

I watch TV and enjoy life to the fullest

because the meaning of my life is to be maximally happy

and my happiness is when I am abandoned and alone

perhaps morbid, but also true

 

let people say whatever they want to say

it's nice for me when I'm alone and rested

it is the part of my soul that often gives me the right

to ask myself alone; is it worth it?

 

youth is passing, I am aware of that actually

but I love the house, I'm sure of it the most

because wherever I go I have to go back to the four walls

and my family is still my place of oasis of peace!

Home Variant Of Man

 

The key is to tell people just one thing.

i am someone who loves the house the most in the world.

i don't like those stupid leads until late.

because I am someone who loves only myself and the four walls.

 

I always watch the cobweb almost every day.

how my house is so messy and dirty

I have to clean it if I'm already alive.

and I must never get lazy again.

 

My house is my godliness and a real paradise.

because the sky is just the limit for me.

where I still consider myself a hero

These untold and sweet stories

 

The point of it all is to stay in the house as long as possible.

because I don't like being with friends

which certainly spend money out of my pocket

to some nonsense I don't like

 

i just love the house, it is my soul and a reflection of me.

I'm not a social type, but I really care about everything.

As long as it's nice to me, I like it.

because the house is my choice and my freedom.

 

My house will not leave me lightly.

I don't want to please others.

because from now on I just want to do what I want and dream.

no matter what others tell me

 

because I want to live a life

If you need to be, it has to be alone, because the four walls are white.

and I create the best songs and stories for the world.

That's what represented me at the end of the day!

 

MAID CORBIC

 

MAID CORBIC from Tuzla, 22 years old. In his spare time he writes poetry that repeatedly praised as well as rewarded. He also selflessly helps others around him, and he is moderator of the World Literature Forum WLFPH (World Literature Forum Peace and Humanity) for humanity and peace in the world in Bhutan. He is also the editor of the First Virtual Art portal led by Dijana Uherek Stevanovic, and the selector of the competition at a page of the same name that aims to bring together all poets around the world. Many works have also been published in anthologies.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment